Pls give us an option to kiss female generals

Users who are viewing this thread

This is the weirdest suggestion I've ever seen for a simulation game. But you know what? **** it. Put my name on this petition too.

Well i was just thinking ahead because mods like this will surely come to this game, viz some interesting warband mods

Why stop there?

Kissing mechanic for all named characters and NPCs in cities/towns, I want to give every worker in my Smithy workshop a big smooch for a job well done, 488g a day! eveybody gets a raise!

How about if you spend the time micro managing your workshop by giving smooches to your workers you get a boost in productivity that week?
Or maybe if your charm skill is really high you could smooch your way out of bandit encounters?

lol the only reason to play Warband was marrying Lady Safiya I was expecting this to be a dating simulator, they should have taken every siege system out and spend more time on developing kisses

There are several Notables in my fiefs I would like to kiss. And I really don't see why I should be limited to kissing my wife, given that I am the King.

I know this is a silly joke thread, but you know what? It raises a valid point. This would be a great feature.

Weird. What's next? Being able to marry same-sex or even declare yourself as non-binary in the game? Not that there is anything wrong with those, but I think devs should focus on game-breaking bugs & more important features.

Back
Top Bottom