Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

Users who are viewing this thread

well someone on steam that downloaded the e1.0.10 said he couldn't load his saves, so that probably why, is a reason they dont make it the main branch right away, need to make sure there is not stupid bugs or crashes first, so we will probably see a new one shortly

well someone on steam that downloaded the e1.0.10 said he couldn't load his saves, so that probably why, is a reason they dont make it the main branch right away, need to make sure there is not stupid bugs or crashes first, so we will probably see a new one shortly
It usually gives you that when you update your game and load a save. or when you add a mod.

Gummiel said:

It usually gives you that when you update your game and load a save. or when you add a mod.

I tried loading a save after updating to 1.0.10 as well. It showed the standard warning, but the game wouldn't load. It didn't crash, but I couldn't load any of my saves either. It just closed the dialogue and stayed in the load menu.

Back
Top Bottom