Users who are viewing this thread

I have no idea how to mod so take this suggestion with a pinch of salt I use the option closest to warband where you have to block each individual attack and like I said it gets a bit confused when there are more than one enemy close by so my thinking is we have seen its hard to hit over an friendly's shoulder so if the enemy is more than one and the others are further back lets say just behind the one in front of you the one in front of you should get full priority for his weapons' attack because even if the ones behind try to hit you there hits will just hit there friend and not go further don't know if it can be done but might help with the blocking mechanic getting confused.

The version I'm working on will be a Major improvement when fighting against multiple enemies. As it stands, it should choose the one you're looking at first(Which is off at times), or the closest enemy to you. That will change once I push out the update.

Mod seems to be working flawlessly now, thank you!

Glad it's working for you now! I've spent countless hours ironing things out, so hopefully it continues to get better.

1.0.9 [know issues] now lists

it will be interesting to see the difference between both approachs.

Not sure how to interpret that. Are they saying that autoblocking mods are a problem, or that their implementation of autoblocking is not working properly yet?

Are they saying that autoblocking mods are a problem, or that their implementation of autoblocking is not working properly yet?

they dont have it
they are talking about it
they may (likely) add it

regardless of official support mods still have room as they provide extra customization, tweaks, etc, that go beyond the general setting.

they dont have it
they are talking about it
they may (likely) add it

regardless of official support mods still have room as they provide extra customization, tweaks, etc, that go beyond the general setting.

Gotcha! Thought for a moment that they were trying to patch it OUT of the game. Which wouldn't have made sense to me

I'm pretty sure that was a bug, which has since been fixed.

I plan on adding an option for skilled based autoblocking. That won't be for some time though.

Would you mind posting the crash log? A few things to consider too: Users have said installing AutoBlocker with Vortex from the NexusMods website helps fix most issues. In addition to that, there's a known issue where if you have more than 16 modules(They don't even need to be enabled), the game will fail to boot.
Thanks god it been fixed, sorry i just realize you already update the mod, because currently i still used older version which didn't have that fix yet

I miss one more thing in the combat an auto directional attack like we had in Warband so that if you start your attack on the left hand side of your opponent your attack will swing from left to right ,if you start your attack on the right hand side it goes from right to left if you start from above your enemy it is an overhead strike if you aim directly at the enemy its a stabbing attack that would be so good combined with auto block

Please ad the "Attack control on relative enemy position" that is in warband it makes the fighting and blocking in one simple system and it worked so well in Warband.

Thank you very much for this great mod, Menthus. I could not enjoy the game without this mod, and I've been waiting for years for Bannerlord, like a lot of people here!! Cannot thank you enough, really.

Back
Top Bottom