The 2015 Footage

Users who are viewing this thread

Aho

Recruit
I saw people complaining about the siege engines but look at this video:

1- A thick ram with leather around.
2- A HUGE siege tower
I'm not trying to be click-baity and someone probably will say its EA but looks it was already there. Did they scrap the engine after 2015?

Also the most important for me:

Soldiers don't have wacky colours just what they are wearing. I ****ing hate walking around with 76 purple guys including me.

There were numerous complaints about "team colours" from before and during the beta, none of which did anything to change Taleworlds' mind.
It's ugly as **** dude. I don't want to mod the game. I just feel bad I don't know why lol. My army looks like a My Little Pony convention exit

It's ugly as **** dude. I don't want to mod the game. I just feel bad I don't know why lol. My army looks like a My Little Pony convention exit

XD yeah i know wha ye mean by this, its a bit tedious to see an whole army in turquoise battlegear charging into a darker blue army, it breaks the imersion a tad bit to be honest XD im all in fer like battle banners and coloured shields but when a majority o yer army running around in coloured padded armour etc it looks ridiculous after a while

XD yeah i know wha ye mean by this, its a bit tedious to see an whole army in turquoise battlegear charging into a darker blue army, it breaks the imersion a tad bit to be honest XD im all in fer like battle banners and coloured shields but when a majority o yer army running around in coloured padded armour etc it looks ridiculous after a while

Yeah the colored armor is a little much. It's not like it's needed to distringuish friend from foe.

Yeah the colored armor is a little much. It's not like it's needed to distringuish friend from foe.

well i think its fairly easy to see wha side yer on by just looking fer emblems and stuff, and most o the time yer usually fighting other cultures which makes it fairly easy to distinguish soldier from soldier :grin:

Team colors? Helpful because I play without the hologram ID targets above soldiers heads.

do you all? Because that is far less realistic. Try it. "Oh you have a glowing thing above your head, you're a friend. So realistic with your bland colored armor though..." ?

ive found even with the team colors it's subtle enough that identifying friend from foe requires a small moment and adds to immersion.

Team colors? Helpful because I play without the hologram ID targets above soldiers heads.

do you all? Because that is far less realistic. Try it. "Oh you have a glowing thing above your head, you're a friend. So realistic with your bland colored armor though..." ?

ive found even with the team colors it's subtle enough that identifying friend from foe requires a small moment and adds to immersion.

I'd rather have the hologram myself, the uniforms make it look funky.

Immersion is gone 100 percent. It looks like CS 1.6 Tournaments with Red dudes and Blue dudes lmaooo

Also did you realise in the footage dudes have normal white shields no colours. Very immersive. People just bought or used what they have left from their great-great grandfathers or whatever , you get the point bro!

Yea I get you but you can CHOOSE that option. Colours you will get them auto no choice, bro. I don't want all my guys looking like LGBT convention lol

I think they scrapped the pre 2015 engine, but the art direction definitely has changed at least once since the
well i think its fairly easy to see wha side yer on by just looking fer emblems and stuff, and most o the time yer usually fighting other cultures which makes it fairly easy to distinguish soldier from soldier :grin:
Noble soldiers should have distinctive banners and colorings MOSTLY anyways. The average Joe has hard time buying food is he going to buy special colours from India to colour his nice, old, cloth :smile:

Immersion is gone 100 percent. It looks like CS 1.6 Tournaments with Red dudes and Blue dudes lmaooo

Also did you realise in the footage dudes have normal white shields no colours. Very immersive. People just bought or used what they have left from their great-great grandfathers or whatever , you get the point bro!
Medieval armies were actually very colourful, not only medieval armies - all armies up to WW1 and EVEN WW1 armies during the early years of the conflict were colourful! My only problem is the uniformity of used colours, people should be using their clan colours and insignias, but that would make the battlefield rather hard to read.

I play without them holograms, have also played without them in warband.
The Faction colors really limit the game imo. Similar colors for a faction are nice, but the current implementation is way too much. Biggest problem for me is that I can´t even customize my banner color after joining a faction, also every clan looks nearly the same. A bit more diversity in heraldic would be nice.
Another thing is that all cloth and Armor changes color according to your banner/faction. It's nice to have that on some special tabards or on shields but not on ALL the gear you can get. Lol it looks ridiculous, why am I not allowed to wear a blue scarf if I'm in kuzhait faction?

Back
Top Bottom