Patch Notes e1.0.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Clan and Party
  • Lords and minor faction party leaders will now visit settlements to trade if they are carrying a lot of loot (especially after successful battles and raids).
that is actually really good , amazing job TW <3

I don't get it. Items are missing from older saves or have been disabled in the game overall? I my opinion you shouldn't really be overly careful with older saves, advancing the game is far more important.
Yes, but for future purposes, they'll need to eventually know how to do implementations like that without breaking people's prior save files.

Can you please fix the bug that crashes the game when a new day dawns and the daily gold change happens. Its utterly game breaking and broke both my saves with 40+ hours on each of them...

wierd thing I noticed, why dosn't any of the patches have Vlandians as the soldier? its been Aserai 1.01, Battanian 1.0.2, Imperial 1.0.3, kuzait 0.4, sturgian 0.5, aserai, battanian, imperial and now Kuzait today. never Vlandian,

How do you explain some products have versions going like X.X.32 and such, then ?
''Says who'', exactly. Version numbering is essentially arbitrary.
That's my point exactly. It's up to the dev to use the numbering they prefer. You saying "that's not how numbering works" basically was completely unnecessary.

I saw too many posts but no answers /sorry if I couldnt catch/ is current amount of xp-gain intended? or is it something u wanna look in the future as it is something about long game experience and u seem busy with crashes and early game issues

I saw too many posts but no answers /sorry if I couldnt catch/ is current amount of xp-gain intended? or is it something u wanna look in the future as it is something about long game experience and u seem busy with crashes and early game issues

I hope it stays more or less like this. If you play 3-4 hours and already have one-handed 130 or something wouldn't be that motivating.. at least for me.

wierd thing I noticed, why dosn't any of the patches have Vlandians as the soldier? its been Aserai 1.01, Battanian 1.0.2, Imperial 1.0.3, kuzait 0.4, sturgian 0.5, aserai, battanian, imperial and now Kuzait today. never Vlandian,
An overall seems needed , but for now they try to do it without destroying old save of the player so my sharpshooter have to be patient if they want their swords.

I hope it stays more or less like this. If you play 3-4 hours and already have one-handed 130 or something wouldn't be that motivating.. at least for me.
The problem is people say u are not able to reach so many perks even with having 5x focus on them, and there is an aging system, I dont wanna die without experiencing far ends of character progression LUL

Can you please look at the issues with city food/prosperity linked with each other and spiralling into a hard decline all the time.

The problem is people say u are not able to reach so many perks even with having 5x focus on them, and there is an aging system, I dont wanna die without experiencing far ends of character progression LUL
I think you are meant to have children and teach them from as early as possible to master some of the skills, keep in mind that it was never about being good at everything and mastering something should always be a great effort, that said i understand people that want a faster paced gameplay, sliders for year length, xp and such would be a great thing.

Your children should inherit some of your traits. Idk if they do already though

Yep there is a bug thread showing that experience math is wrong and it might be not only visual issue but real math behind.

Seems like it's taking only one digit before the dot to calculate your experience gain. For example if You have 135.34 exp gain to will only get 5.34 from it as actual gain.

Can you please look at the issues with city food/prosperity linked with each other and spiralling into a hard decline all the time.

You can supply your cities with food right? Anyone knows how that's done? Just sell them on the markets or do all bandits need to be gone so that the villagers can supply it?

Back
Top Bottom