Bug that gets you huge amounts of charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

If you barter with a lord and gift him an amount of denars you get LOTS of charm. Gifting something like 4 denars gives you 1 charm. Gifting 40 denars gets you about 5 charm. I only have one focus point on charm so I don't think this is how it's supposed to be...

Just reporting this bug so it can be seen by the developers.

Thank for the exploit, I can't level Charm anyway unless my party doesn't have food and I choose the first option when my Companions complain about it. Nothing else levels up my charm, even when fully focused.

Thank for the exploit, I can't level Charm anyway unless my party doesn't have food and I choose the first option when my Companions complain about it. Nothing else levels up my charm, even when fully focused.
This is a good exploit to use until it gets fixed. If I remember correctly, Family Feud village quest also gives you charm if you are able to convince the guy to not to attack the one you are supposed to protect. I am not sure but probably the noble quest of Company of Trouble will also give you charm, but I believe more quests will be added in the following weeks/months so there will be more option to level this skill up.

If you barter with a lord and gift him an amount of denars you get LOTS of charm. Gifting something like 4 denars gives you 1 charm. Gifting 40 denars gets you about 5 charm. I only have one focus point on charm so I don't think this is how it's supposed to be...

Just reporting this bug so it can be seen by the developers.
You can actually trade them 1 denar for 1 denar and still get the charm boost without losing anything

Back
Top Bottom