Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

Users who are viewing this thread

RamoBeed

Recruit
I have no idea why other than maybe a issue with the cpu or a memory leakage of the game itself. Im not entirely sure what the issue may be but it has caused the game to restart the pc itself for some reason. If their is any idea as to what may be going on I would be interested.Also to note the computer has done just fine running more cpu intensive games. So it overheating not entirely sure if that is the issue.
System Specs
gtx 970
i7-4790 3.6

No bluescreen or error message? PC just shuts down or restarts randomly?

If after reinstalling your drivers and updating windows it still happens, it's probably evidence of your power supply beginning to fail.

Ya no blue screen or error message just a sudden restart of the pc. Once I play bannerlord. No other game has had this issue. So I'm not entirely sure if the power supply is the issue either. Considering how it has only happened when playing bannerlord.

No bluescreen or error message? PC just shuts down or restarts randomly?

If after reinstalling your drivers and updating windows it still happens, it's probably evidence of your power supply beginning to fail.

Yeah this is wrong, no offense.

I and many others are having the same issue, and it only started at 1.0.5.

Same exact thing happening, the game completely locks up my computer, and ends up restarting. Looking at the event viewer, it's the same thing. Kernel Power, and while this can be for a failing PSU, it's also an ID for a system that just crashes without reason.

same but i think its to with Gfx Card, what card do you have?.
Mine 5700nitro+
For me i can play 30mins or so system freezes up then i get a no display, was fine up till 1.03-04

Last edited:
same but i think its to with Gfx Card, what card do you have?.
Mine 5700nitro+
For me i can play 30mins or so system freezes up then i get a no display, was fine up till 1.03-04
nvidia 1060 with an i7 4790k. I could run the game without any frame drops even before i turned all the graphics to low to see if that stopped the force reboots.

could OP or anyone else having this issue post there dxdiag, i would be interested to have a look. You can omit information after the DirectX Filters section to reduce the size of your post, but keeping the info about Sytem Devices would be useful

Back
Top Bottom