The Music is Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah it's common for mongols. Fits the Khuzaits very well.

It's funny that they have this as the theme since the Khuzait are primarily based on Turkic tribes around the Black Sea area (i.e. those around the Byzantines) such as the Pechenegs, Cumans, and to a lesser/mixed extent the Khazars that came before them. TW: Attila apparently also did the same thing -- using Mongolian throat singing as the Huns' theme -- even though there's no evidence that Huns performed that kind of music (and they were about 700-800 years apart!)

It's funny that they have this as the theme since the Khuzait are primarily based on Turkic tribes around the Black Sea area (i.e. those around the Byzantines) such as the Pechenegs, Cumans, and to a lesser/mixed extent the Khazars that came before them. TW: Attila apparently also did the same thing -- using Mongolian throat singing as the Huns' theme -- even though there's no evidence that Huns performed that kind of music (and they were about 700-800 years apart!)
Yeah i see that a lot in the comments of these videos. IMO doesn't really bother me. I like the song either way.

Man the music and scores in this game are amazing! Real exact and evocative in the emotions they stir, the exact feelings and thoughts they awaken. I love it. Not much better could've been made.

I find the battle music especially on point, with a great start and sudden change into frightening and stark music - which usually coincides perfectly with something horrific happening right then on the field. Lives are on the line, and the music portrays it.

I was very confused in first hour or so when hearing some of the soundtrack. I'm a big fan of The Guild 2 and I feel way to much of soundtrack is just bought of that game. Might be also that my brain just focuses on those tracks more than others but still not happy with that decision.

I think it's more likely that the music in question was not made specifically for The Guild 2, and that it was probably licenced to them as well by the author of the music. I'm just assuming though, and I can appreciate that if you've heard it in a game before then it is strange and unsatisfying to hear it in Bannerlord.

I was very confused in first hour or so when hearing some of the soundtrack. I'm a big fan of The Guild 2 and I feel way to much of soundtrack is just bought of that game. Might be also that my brain just focuses on those tracks more than others but still not happy with that decision.

I thought the same. I wanted to know if the music was copyrighted, as it's definitely the same track from The Guild games. I've heard it before, years ago, in a German WoW clone MMO (can't recall the game's name).

Sturgia should get more traditional Slavic folklore music it fits them very well and got a lot of instrumentals the Nordics also used. There are a lot of Traditional slavic drums and songs when marching to war!

I have some on youtube I listen often.. Witcher music isn't too shabby as well

And

Sturgia should get more traditional Slavic folklore music it fits them very well and got a lot of instrumentals the Nordics also used. There are a lot of Traditional slavic drums and songs when marching to war!

I have some on youtube I listen often.. Witcher music isn't too shabby as well

And

Yo this some goods music, Ima save these.

Musics are Gorgeous but DAMN! LOOKS AT THOSES LOADING ARTWORKS !!!!

mount_and_blade_2_bannerlord_2.jpg

artwork.mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord.3846x2160.2015-08-06.39.jpg

thumb-1920-726539.jpg

Well if you like those. Here are some other Slavic traditional If the old Slavs were good at anything and still are it 1 making wars, 2 making music.so they can bask in their glory and stories.. the word SLAV comes from SLAVA - to celebrate, to honor, to glorify, no real translation.

Slavic Forest Slava:

Slava to the land of gods:

Yes, I am enjoying it but they need to widen the repertoire somewhat so we aren't hearing the same music all the time … I've started humming it in my sleep.

I appreciate you posting this but I don't remember EVER hearing this in Warband.
They are probably just generic filler fantasy tracks you can buy to use in your game - probably while their music team creates more songs and they don't want you to listen to the same ones on constant repetition. If I had never played the guild 2 I would never have noticed unfortunately.

Yes, I am enjoying it but they need to widen the repertoire somewhat so we aren't hearing the same music all the time … I've started humming it in my sleep.

Agreed but I think it's very hard to get music you can listen hours on end to without you noticing it and most important without you starting to get annoyed by the melody or sound... A lot of games got deleted by my because I just couldn't stand to here it anymore.. Some games like Age of empires, age of mythology and Simcity did it very well.

Well if you like those. Here are some other Slavic traditional If the old Slavs were good at anything and still are it 1 making wars, 2 making music.so they can bask in their glory and stories.. the word SLAV comes from SLAVA - to celebrate, to honor, to glorify, no real translation.

Slavic Forest Slava:

Slava to the land of gods:

Awesome! Thanks buddy

Back
Top Bottom