The Music is Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, its one of the few games where i leave the music running in the background. Ususally games don't get the music right, even warband is too heavy on the bass instruments.

I was very confused in first hour or so when hearing some of the soundtrack. I'm a big fan of The Guild 2 and I feel way to much of soundtrack is just bought of that game. Might be also that my brain just focuses on those tracks more than others but still not happy with that decision.

The ingame music is good enough, IMO, but the title screen track is very, very good. It starts off a bit slow, but gets some serious Basil Poledouris going; reminds me very heavily of the Conan The Barbarian soundtrack.

I was very confused in first hour or so when hearing some of the soundtrack. I'm a big fan of The Guild 2 and I feel way to much of soundtrack is just bought of that game. Might be also that my brain just focuses on those tracks more than others but still not happy with that decision.

This
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pres...psaireg_now_available_inUnity_Asset_Store.php

Explains that the music you are refering to was also in the Guild 2 (it was already also in Mount&Blade Warband)

Back
Top Bottom