Rebel against kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way for me to form my own kingdom after leaving another (after having shared the banner with the previous king)? As is I see no option to do so.. I'm just running around with my own fiefs but no kingdom.

I appreciate that in this early game mode, I was asked to choose to a path.

Not sure if it changes when you've shared the banner with someone else but I founded my kingdom by leaving Battania and keeping my fiefs. Do that by going to the Kingdom tab and just hitting Leave and "Keep fiefs", this will cause every lord's relation with you from that kingdom to drop significantly (it's like -60 points) and they'll declare war on you, when you meet them they'll say something a long the lines of "You've rebelled, not cool man!". Maybe save first and see what happens? I'd definitely like to know what happens after as I assume you'll have to go back to one of the NPCs to found your kingdom.

To my knowledge, there is no way of forming your own kingdom without going through the main story line or unlocking the dev console with a mod.

This also goes for if you create your kingdom through the main quest, then leave it. You can't remake it without dev console.

Not sure if it changes when you've shared the banner with someone else but I founded my kingdom by leaving Battania and keeping my fiefs. Do that by going to the Kingdom tab and just hitting Leave and "Keep fiefs", this will cause every lord's relation with you from that kingdom to drop significantly (it's like -60 points) and they'll declare war on you, when you meet them they'll say something a long the lines of "You've rebelled, not cool man!". Maybe save first and see what happens? I'd definitely like to know what happens after as I assume you'll have to go back to one of the NPCs to found your kingdom.

I did that, and I'm guessing we're in the same boat? I kept my fiefs and am indeed at war with Battania. I can't create armies though, and the kingdom tab is grayed out -- it says I am not in a kingdom.

To my knowledge, there is no way of forming your own kingdom without going through the main story line or unlocking the dev console with a mod.

This also goes for if you create your kingdom through the main quest, then leave it. You can't remake it without dev console.
Makes sense. I wish there was a way to continue the storyline by taking back the banner and rebelling.

Seen a few posts on Reddit now about this, seems there's no way to go back and create the kingdom once you've shared it or waited too long after restoring the banner :/ Atleast not yet anyways.

Seen a few posts on Reddit now about this, seems there's no way to go back and create the kingdom once you've shared it or waited too long after restoring the banner :/ Atleast not yet anyways.

Not without using the Developer Console enabled through a mod. Even doing that, it's glitched a bit.

Back
Top Bottom