Top 10 Mods For Bannerlord So Far

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I've been playing Bannerlord a lot recently and experimenting with different mods, so I figured it could be interesting to make a video on my favorite mods for Bannerlord 1 week in. Let me know what you think, what's been your favorite mod(s) so far?

Hey guys, I've been playing Bannerlord a lot recently and experimenting with different mods, so I figured it could be interesting to make a video on my favorite mods for Bannerlord 1 week in. Let me know what you think, what's been your favorite mod(s) so far?

Thanks for sharing your favorites.

No mod included that fixes the snowball?

Thanks for sharing your favorites.

No mod included that fixes the snowball?
I recorded and edited this over the last 2 days, but the Revolutions mod would likely have been on my list if it was out before today. I haven't had the chance to test it much yet, but it looks very promising!

I recorded and edited this over the last 2 days, but the Revolutions mod would likely have been on my list if it was out before today. I haven't had the chance to test it much yet, but it looks very promising!
If you do get a chance on your next video (assuming there is another!) then you should absolutely include Configurable War Attrition and Revolutions for snowball fixes. As well as Bannerlord Tweaks! These are essential mods imo :razz:

You forgot " Better time" - it adds x8 time button. That saves you ALOT of real life time.

Also i love 200 HP mod, becouse in that game everything dies way too fast.
And "armor does something" mod is really good too. Becouse archery in this game is totaly broken.

Last edited:

Hey this was really good man! Bannerlord tweak was missing, if you can, do a small review for their next update. I downloaded a couple of mods from that list thanks to you...!!!

Back
Top Bottom