I rarely see Vlandia, is this intended?

Users who are viewing this thread

InfinityFire

Recruit
Just as the title states. I swear Vlandia rarely appears, compared to the other factions.

Out of literally 35 matches played on early access, I've seen Vlandia once. Not an exaggeration.

Now I primarily play captain mode, so idk if that has any affect on the appearance rate of certain factions.

So is Vlandia intended to be scarce or something? Or am I just getting unlucky?

Couldn't find any threads on this subject, so I apologize if this has already been addressed.

Vlandia < batania < Aserai < Sturgia < Khuzait < Empire.
This is how frequent they appear in my games and i hate it.
And plus, faction shouldnt be fighting against their own faction, am i right ?

Vlandia < batania < Aserai < Sturgia < Khuzait < Empire.
This is how frequent they appear in my games and i hate it.
And plus, faction shouldnt be fighting against their own faction, am i right ?
You're right. I only managed to play Vlandia and Battania a few times in about 60 skirmish matches..

I can't count how many times I've played the Aserai and Batania, but I cry when I get Vlandia because they are just so good and so rare. It's honestly a treat when i get them. Quite sad really.

Aserai and Battania seem to be the overwhelming majority in NA. For statistic sake im going to start screenshotting every matchup and Ill report back here in a day or 2.

i like same faction matchup, at least it's fair

Actually same here. It provides the most balanced games in captain mode.

Honestly, it's just a pain to get Battania at this point. No, they're not terrible. Yes, it is possible to win with them. But oh man is it so much harder - which really sucks, as the Celtic design of the Battanians is one of my favorite.

Coming from my experience (82 hours primarily on captainmode in the beta, and about 35 in EA multiplayer) Battania is simply weaker than the majority of other factions on most maps. I don't see how anyone can disagree with that. If the enemy team collectively has half a brain and a decent faction, they're almost guaranteed a win. Especially when they figure out that cavalry tends to work well against Bat.

Whilst I do enjoy a challenge, I also want to have a chance at winning. Most of the time, getting Battania puts you at such a disadvantage that it's unfair. Feel free to disagree, but I'm sure if they was a faction win percentage tracker, my point would be proven.

This leads to my other point, getting Khuzaits on that empire-city map is a guaranteed loss (unless the other team also gets khuzaits) Khuzaits specialize in horses. Their infantry is lackluster. The map calls for heavy infantry play. Out of my over 100 total hours in Bannerlord MP, not once have I won in that map as Khuzaits. It's simply unfair to get Khuzaits on that map.

A little off topic, but I feel like balancing needs to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom