Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for not writing my specs before, so here they are:
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: B75MA-P45 (MS-779b)
Storage Device: The game is installed on my HDD
I just tried to launch MP (because SP is still not really working for me due to its instability, bad optimization and save/load crashes) and after I have accepted BattleEye terms of service, the game started and this happened. Strangely, this does not happen when I launch SP :/
If you could provide some help, that would be awesome.
Thank you and good luck with polishing the game, at its core it is amazing, but it needs a lot of polishing.
P.S.: Sorry that a part of the error message is in Czech, I could try to translate it if you want to, but i think the most important lines are the first ones that are in English.

Could you check if there is a windows titled BattlEye open when you get the error? Does it say something along the lines of "file blocked". If so, could you share with us which files are those?

Currently, I am reinstalling the game, when I will finish that, I will try it once again and keep you updated. Concerning BattleEye, I am not sure that it even was installed properly, because when I was checking my taskbar, BattleEye was not running. Not sure, though, if it is what you have asked for. Anyway, thank you for your support.

Please make sure that your GPU drivers are up to date.
NVIDIA - AMD - Intel
They are, that is what seems strange to me. The problem seems to be connected to the GPU or DirectX or drivers, but all of them are fine and updated and worked well in SP
P.S.: I even tried to update DirectX (and it said that I do not need an update and that everything is fine), ran dxdiag and it did not diagnose any problems, stated that I have up-to-date Direct X 12 installed...

Last edited:
Update: Reinstalled the game, MP still does not work, the same error happens once again...
Hi

I had a bit of a different problem. Mine was with the BattleEye system and I also couldn't even access Multiplayer once I accepted the terms BattleEye started installing and I received a Blue Screen of Death, after that I couldn't play Multiplayer anymore although my error looked like this:

I know it is a long shot but it might be worthwhile to try and do the process I did by reinstalling it, you never know maybe it could help. Here is what I did.

Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
4. sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.

Tell me if this helps. Good luck!

Hi

I had a bit of a different problem. Mine was with the BattleEye system and I also couldn't even access Multiplayer once I accepted the terms BattleEye started installing and I received a Blue Screen of Death, after that I couldn't play Multiplayer anymore although my error looked like this:

I know it is a long shot but it might be worthwhile to try and do the process I did by reinstalling it, you never know maybe it could help. Here is what I did.

Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
4. sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.

Tell me if this helps. Good luck!

Hi, thank you for your post, but sadly, it didn't help me solve the problem. I guess the problem is somewhere in my drivers/GPU/optimization but I still don't understand what and why does SP run without major problems, but MP crashes at the start because of some graphical error.

Hi, thank you for your post, but sadly, it didn't help me solve the problem. I guess the problem is somewhere in my drivers/GPU/optimization but I still don't understand what and why does SP run without major problems, but MP crashes at the start because of some graphical error.
It's possible it could have something to do with an active antivirus conflicting with the MP launch. What antivirus do you have, did you use Nvidia GeForce Experience to install new video drivers, did you complete all the processes in the guide I posted? Sometimes people forget to do the Command Prompt command "sc delete BEService". I have a sneaking suspicion that BattleEye is involved here since you can play Single Player no problem so there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to play Multiplayer.

It's possible it could have something to do with an active antivirus conflicting with the MP launch. What antivirus do you have, did you use Nvidia GeForce Experience to install new video drivers, did you complete all the processes in the guide I posted? Sometimes people forget to do the Command Prompt command "sc delete BEService". I have a sneaking suspicion that BattleEye is involved here since you can play Single Player no problem so there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to play Multiplayer.
I have made everything as you have written, but it still doesn't work :/ I have Avast antivirus, but it had no problem with other games with the same anti-cheat. And yes, I do use Nvidia Geforce Experience.
P.S.: Sorry for not replying for so long, I just did not have time :/

Back
Top Bottom