SP - General Boardgames should give skill points

Users who are viewing this thread

Board games presented in Bannerlord are simple representations of battles of different kinds. In fact, these games are profitable for tactical mind.
So how about reward winning board games with some tactics skill points? Maybe not that much as reward for real battles but still...

Board games presented in Bannerlord are simple representations of battles of different kinds. In fact, these games are profitable for tactical mind.
So how about reward winning board games with some tactics skill points? Maybe not that much as reward for real battles but still...
Would love to see the board games with a real purpose would actually give you a reason to play them.

Tactics: To a point
Charm: Since you're interacting with someone
Relation: Again, you are entertaining another person

But you do get a relation point if i remember it right. No need to overdo it though showering you with skills.... but sure could be cool to have checks if the person ex is a bad looser you get - if you win or you get + if you loose or if youre a missmatch in personalty that you still gain small gain in tactics but loose relation or charm.... but think thats digging a little to deep

Last edited:
Hmm... I don't recall getting any reputation points for playing board games. I was checking as I was trying to gain relation with my then future wife's clan. That was quite a few versions ago though, so maybe it changed.

but think thats digging a little to deep
There is no such thing as far as I'm concerned, but then, a lot of my suggestion posts end up as short novels...

Although, it would be an interesting feature it wouldn't most likely give much skill points for it as commanding an army is a bit different to the board game.

Hmm... I don't recall getting any reputation points for playing board games. I was checking as I was trying to gain relation with my then future wife's clan. That was quite a few versions ago though, so maybe it changed.

There is no such thing as far as I'm concerned, but then, a lot of my suggestion posts end up as short novels...

lol true there´s plenty of possibilities and i know that feeling ^^

Back
Top Bottom