Troops Gain to little XP and it contradicts the game loop of player progression

Is the troop XP count to small and do you think it interupts the gameplay loop for player progressio

• yes, troops relying on kills means the player cannot prgress and it forces you to autoresolve

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • Yes but I autoresolve fixes these issues

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • No Its fine how it is

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with this, the XP to upgrade needs to be brought down or the xp given needs to be brought up. It should also distribute among all troops in the unit not just one. As it stands upgrading troops is impossible and auto battling looters is super boring. It makes me lose motivation to play when i have an army of 80 decent troops and then i get defeated once and I've got to spend the next 3 hours auto battling looters to regain my troops.

Wait, perks are actually working at all for you guys? All my perks are broken as far as I can tell.
I noticed steward perks (giving +1 influence to clan leader etc) and the one should be named squires or so which gives +2 party limit if the characters are the party member which is true for me and the named companions but they are not working at the moment. Aside from that,

+1 for this post :grin:

+1 - it really needs to be adressed, upgrading troops through looter mass killing autoresolve is no fun at all.

4. looters should be nerfed to be on the same level as recruits because as it stands when playing on realistic your men will be absoltely butchered in an even combat against LOOTERS THE WEAKEST ENEMIES IN GAME when on realistic settings, forcing the player to have to play on lowered difficulty if they want to raise an army and not use auto-resolve.

+1 but I don't have problems with looters in even fights on full realistic. Battanian, Khuzait, and Asserai recruits performed fine for me. Unless your talking getting thrashed in auto-resolve, it was a bit unclear for me. I don't really use auto-resolve.

Back
Top Bottom