"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you using the mod's default config values?

The title was a comment posted on the mod page, I just downloaded the mod and I'm about to start a new playthrough. Apparently the default values work pretty well according to the feedback. I'm hoping new patches will not break the mod. If this is a long term solution i will actually be able to play and enjoy this game for once.

The title was a comment posted on the mod page, I just downloaded the mod and I'm about to start a new playthrough. Apparently the default values work pretty well according to the feedback. I'm hoping new patches will not break the mod. If this is a long term solution i will actually be able to play and enjoy this game for once.

Oh I see, yeah I'm about to give this mod a try too on a new save, hopefully I can get to level 5 this time without the world being conquered :razz:

Thanks for sharing.

Early results promising, Summer of 1086, will keep testing and updating progress

This is my Mod list by the way, I may have different results from you because of my "Prevent Easy Noble Escape" Mod, so results may vary

Bannerlord-Modlist.jpg

Bannerlord-Mod-Test1.jpg

Last edited:
Summer of 1087, Vlandia's early snowball has been checked, Sturgia has retaken their lost lands. Still rooting for Western Empire to expand, as they are the hardest hit so far. Will keep updating.

Bannerlord-Mod-Test2.jpg

So...if you play with the mod that prevent lords from escaping the only way to rescue them is to take the castle they're hold in? Wouldn't it reach a point where every noble is in jail?xD

So...if you play with the mod that prevent lords from escaping the only way to rescue them is to take the castle they're hold in? Wouldn't it reach a point where every noble is in jail?xD

I don't think it prevents escape entirely, it just makes it harder, because the default value is very easy I think I read. Paradoxically you would think that preventing lords' escaping would make the snowball worse, because a warring faction can just keep lords prisoner as they gain steam, and that may be the case, if I make it into late game and the snowball still happens, I may try again without that mod installed.

Summer 1089, Western Empire still on the Ropes, some cities have changed hands, but no one is in danger of snowballing except I am starting to keep my eye on Southern Empire, hopefully Western Empire starts expanding soon. Will continue testing.

Bannerlord-Mod-Test4.jpg

I like how the Khuzait are being held in check. I my unmodded game they are slowly marching across the map.

Summer 1090, Southern Empire not looking so scary this year. Western Empire looking stronger finally. Very impressed so far and just want to say that this mod does seem to at least stop wars from getting out of hand, peace gets declared much more often than vanilla Bannerlord. Will do further tests later, but for now I hope this has helped display the first few years of the map using this mod. Again, my mod list does include other campaign changing mods so your results may be better or worse. I'm just thankful to the Modders! Truly doing the "Lord's" work.

Bannerlord-Mod-Test5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom