Patch Notes e1.0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

There is no problem playing new patches on old savegames. You're whining about a problem that doesn't exist. Stop the windmill crusading.

Then maybe you could explain what the actual meaning is to this warning that can be interpreted in a multitude of ways instead of trying to insult me. Who in the hell would look at that warning think module mismatch only means that your old save used to run on an older version before? Even you don't believe that.

Then maybe you could explain what the actual meaning is to this warning that can be interpreted in a multitude of ways instead of trying to insult me. Who in the hell would look at that warning think module mismatch only means that your old save used to run on an older version before? Even you don't believe that.
I've been playing the same save since release day. Every new patch has an impact. I used to make insane money on the workshops in the beginning but that bug was fixed and so on. Complaining about a problem that doesn't really exist just makes you look whiny.Just press the yes button and it will load in the save with the new patch applied no problem.

even skyrim/fallout have that warning when loading with different mods....

The Lord wants Lord captured quest is bugged as well. I've captured Valandian Lord Miron for North Empire Lord Lucon, am a vassal of Lord Lucon, have Miron in my inventory, and have reached the castle Lucon is in. Lucon does not acknowledge that I have captured him and asks if I have found word on Miron's whereabouts. Although I am Lucon's vassal I'm also suddenly unable to donate prisoners to the castle, maybe due to the bugged quest.

Update: there was a lot which wasn't ideal in my save, the northern empire was nearly dead and I captured a single castle for them so Lucon only has a castle and 2 towns (No settlements to return the quest at). My only options are to execute him or accept his offer to free him now, but executing sets faction opinions to -100 for some reason and then adds +11 to that.

Last edited:
I want to report a huge bug in trading that allows player to buy all the things for free. Bug description: when in trade mode in city, select all the things that you want to buy, then don't pay, then select a horse that you originally own, then slaughter it , and then click "reset" button. Then you'll find that you get all the items that you want for free.

Family Feud seems to be broken since patch? I've brought along the guy into my party, placed him at the top, and he refuses to enter the settlement with me, whether I try to just enter the village or directly talk to the guy I'm supposed to speak to.
That's because party order has no impact on who joins you anywhere. For companions the recruitment order(probably the same order shown in clans, didnt double check) determines who joins up to a maximum of 3 or 4.

On a side note party order also does not seem to impact which units join battles.

Sorry, didnt know you are the one and only how dictates the orientation of the world map

Haha relax my dude. I asked the question more in jest than anything as noted by my lol at the end of the post. If there is a reason to orient it that way then I wasn't aware. I was only curious is all.

patchnotes-e1.0.5.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.5
Sandbox: e1.0.5
Storymode: e1.0.5
CustomBattle: e1.0.5

• Another fix for Aserai's basic troop.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the main party from starving if the tutorial is skipped.
  • Fixed a bug with conversations with Imperial and anti-Imperial mentors after the 2nd phase of the Main Storyline.
  • Players will now be able to join a kingdom if they are at war with a faction that has been weakened almost to the point of destruction.
  • Terrain performance fix for low configs.
  • Fixed an error for the settlement recruit notification.
  • Fixed formation size showing 0 in multiplayer lobby Armory.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens when ordering your troops to raid a settlement.
  • Simplified Chinese text improvements.
  • Fixed a crash related to archer weapon behaviour.
  • Positive and negative relation effects were not applied if players spent their influence on other candidates during voting. This was a bug and it is now fixed. Now, spending 50/100/300 influence increases your relation by 8/20/60 with a candidate.
  • Snowball effect developments: clans now no longer want to defect to kingdoms which captured their settlements earlier in a campaign. AI defection calculation now cares about relations much more and new ways to lose relations have been added. If a party besieges a settlement, the army leader will lose relation with the settlement owner. Also, after a successful siege, there is a secondary relation loss between both the settlement owner and the aggressor’s faction leader.
  • NPC lords will now be more selective when targeting distant settlements for hostile actions.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when logging in to multiplayer.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after successfully defending a castle during a siege.
Thank you very much. We highly appreciate your continuous work on making this game great. Hope you are all keeping safe and healthy.

This is not a bug. High tier equipment should be expensive. If you own a fief or two 22k is earned within a very short time, even not counting loot.
it is actually, most bows are being classified as tier 6 weapons when they are not, hence why their price skyrockets, which also causes the actual top tier bows and armors not to be produced by cities.

• Fixed a bug with conversations with Imperial and anti-Imperial mentors after the 2nd phase of the Main Storyline.
  • Does this means we can now stop the Conspiracy after we have the Kingdom?!?!?

You shouldn't immediately assume I played either of them with mods, because I didn't.All I'm saying is the warning' meaning is not unambiguous.
Also, comparing Bethesda to Taleworlds...
It doesn't matter if your mods have changed or the modules got patched..
However, none of that has to do with the problem you see there... over 250,000 people klicked yes and were just fine. But yeah, now you know that it's jsut a warning that incompytiblity could happen.

Back
Top Bottom