Patch Notes e1.0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, how soon can we see the roadmap. I've been browsing game files for five days now. There are a lot of interesting things about what is disabled or maybe not working at the moment. Can I get any comments on this?

Sorry for my English

I know I've been pretty critical on the forums but you're doing a great job with the constant patches.

Well done!
I still find the lack of engagement with the players a bit disappointing. Even the "Suggestions" thread was hidden.

Understandably, nobody wants to read through thousands of threads, work out which suggestios make sense, which can be implemented, and whether it's worth implementing. But honestly, they should have people assigned to this task, even if only one or two guys. It is well worth the effort, as we have already seen how listening to players' constructive feedback can make even the most garbage games into something actually very enjoyable (i.e No Man's Sky).

With that put aside I am pleased to see they are putting out new patches every single day, but the downside is that the game forces you to either play with the old patch or delete your character and start a completely new game. Warband was doing this, and I cannot wrap my head around the fact why Talewords made it this way. There is just no way it's an engine limitation of some sort, and recent updates haven't even changed the game all that much: they were mostly bugfixes, so it cannot be an excuse for this.

Having to restart the game every day is just not something most people will want to do.

Thanks for all these patches. Even on the weekend!
I love the game so far, have now invest 51 hours xD
I'm not sure if i really want a world where only a few wars happend. Yes steamroll in 10 years shouldn't happend, but in 20 years to conquere the world would be okay, but only when there are rebellions.

I think the focus after all the fixes, crashes should be rebellions, because with rebellions, the game have now longer an end, because every kingdom, even the whole world, can break in new kingdoms. Then we don't have to start a new game every 3 days. Then we can play forever and use the new stuff in our actual savegame.

was there a change to the hideouts? My men just charged after my death...they killed all, but couldn't trigger the leader....
have to try that again.
I still find the lack of engagement with the players a bit disappointing. Even the "Suggestions" thread was hidden.

Understandably, nobody wants to read through thousands of threads, work out which suggestios make sense, which can be implemented, and whether it's worth implementing. But honestly, they should have people assigned to this task, even if only one or two guys. It is well worth the effort, as we have already seen how listening to players' constructive feedback can make even the most garbage games into something actually very enjoyable (i.e No Man's Sky).

With that put aside I am pleased to see they are putting out new patches every single day, but the downside is that the game forces you to either play with the old patch or delete your character and start a completely new game. Warband was doing this, and I cannot wrap my head around the fact why Talewords made it this way. There is just no way it's an engine limitation of some sort, and recent updates haven't even changed the game all that much: they were mostly bugfixes, so it cannot be an excuse for this.

Having to restart the game every day is just not something most people will want to do.

for what exact fixes/changes do you have to start a new game? I kept playing my first campaign ... I'm not sure but what I can say is that I can now smith the one handed axe for example.... and I have no crashes... don't know if the snowballing will see an end within my campaign but I want to find out, meanwhile I will help a weak faction

Thank you. One more question: Will any more work be done on dialogue? For example people have found text in the game files which are adapted to the player being a female, do you guys intend to introduce "sexist" mechanics for female player characters like in Warband?
Of course. I can't talk for this or that feature will be improved but most of the game can and will be changed.

Even the "Suggestions" thread was hidden.
Our forum boards restructuring is still on-going. The suggestion thread is here. The only board we hide was the beta board. Which, was MP.
And the patches should be compatible with the save games. The game is in early access and this type of issues should be expected.

Incredibly encouraging although I am going to take it with a pinch of salt given that you're not a developer.
I am not directly involved in the development, if that's what you want to hear. :grin:

Can you comment on this question? thanks

Guys, how soon can we see the roadmap. I've been browsing game files for five days now. There are a lot of interesting things about what is disabled or maybe not working at the moment. Can I get any comments on this?
Sorry for my English

[QUOTE = "MArdA TaleWorlds, publicación: 9305258, miembro: 33906"]
La reestructuración de nuestros foros todavía está en curso. El hilo de sugerencias está aquí. El único tablero que ocultamos fue el tablero beta. Cuál, era MP.
Y los parches deberían ser compatibles con los juegos guardados. El juego está en acceso temprano y se debe esperar este tipo de problemas.

No estoy directamente involucrado en el desarrollo, si eso es lo que quieres escuchar. :mueca:
[/CITAR]
I have two questions, when I siege a castle, the defenders do not throw stones at me or throw boiling water at me, will these characteristics of the defenders be added later?

And are they going to add banner bearers in battles as they had shown?

Family Feud seems to be broken since patch? I've brought along the guy into my party, placed him at the top, and he refuses to enter the settlement with me, whether I try to just enter the village or directly talk to the guy I'm supposed to speak to.

I was confident in trusting you with full price purchase for EA and so far my trust was warranted. Thankyou. That said can you please implement ways to up relations with lords before having more ways to decrease it. Spending influence is fine but it’s still too easy to lose it. I have no doubt it’s already on the to do list and sorry for being demanding. We need more developers like you in our lives!
You can increase relations by doing tasks for lords and saving their villagers from bandits!

everybody talking about snowballing?? what is mean??

In a nutshell it means once the AI wins a few larger sieges or battles they keep going and conquering with little to no resistance, allowing them to quickly swallow large swaths of land. Earlier in the week, it was to the point where less than 1-2 ingame years would see only two large factions remaining on the map. So in the literal sense of a snowball rolling down a hill, it accumulates size and mass to the point of being unstoppable.

About to start it up with 1.0.5, praying the AI is less aggressive.

It is unfortunate that you have not corrected the prices (
Archery is more like hell

unknown.png
I mean eventually you have millions of dollars you can't even spend it all. So you should invest the money in workshops or caravans instead of buying a slightly better bow. You should not be able to get the best gear so quickly. The best equipment I think is pretty easy to get as is anyway.

I mean eventually you have millions of dollars you can't even spend it all. So you should invest the money in workshops or caravans instead of buying a slightly better bow. You should not be able to get the best gear so quickly. The best equipment I think is pretty easy to get as is anyway.

That's the problem, the economy is both unbalanced in terns of cost and in terms of having too much money. It's all over the place, They needed a beta for the single player. A bow should never under any circumstances cost more than a set of chain mail or a sword. Chain mail had to be put together by hand and took hundreds and hundreds of hours to make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom