Trading Prices - Data

Users who are viewing this thread

I was so bored of going forth and back between visited cities for selling stuff.

So I created an excel sheet for easy trading. I buy/sell according to it.

I just check the villages, buy them if the prices are good. Then sell it to cities that have a good price.

Here is a photo preview:

y4mQmkaRbX92H9jWIdWrKXBaR_fuvVX_E2_xILW2s5si9_uvr3Cnaw6w4HjtFFBEz6TIALwbzhjbX-rdxXsDwrN5QUTBMZlZOAAMvFuc21mL_v0zUWTjrf58JlOaRQf1EGMzAmuwWzQqfpCP8_vAQ69Jv0MQis4-42pfsKt9RljG3TavRwrwgTgYRj3-5jbQdes0f0ml59Ai-mjRIsIBolZTg

The link for the excel file: Link

Careful though, the prices might be changing so be sure to update yourself too

I hope it would be helpful to follow traders

Version: [e1.0.3]

I did the same thing :razz: Always interesting to see where the prices change and if certain regions generally sell for more or less on some commodities.

Red is 70% of average cost, and a good buy. Green is 80% of max, and a good sell.

Same but different
Hahaha, it is really helpful.

After some point, I just stopped caring for average prices. Most of the time I just buy it for the cheapest price then sell at any price above some treshold.

The issue I had was one or two places would be very high or low and skew the results, so I got more buy/sell prompts working off the average than hoping for min/max. But same boat as you. Once you have a whole bunch of money, workshops, and caravans, any profit is good enough, you don't need to hold out for high profit. My limiting factor now is finding enough war horses to buy to upgrade my cavalry while I'm trading!

I did the same thing :razz: Always interesting to see where the prices change and if certain regions generally sell for more or less on some commodities.

Red is 70% of average cost, and a good buy. Green is 80% of max, and a good sell.

Same but different
Am pretty sure that GREEN is a GOOD BUY and RED a good SELL. I make all my money buying and selling Fish, Grain, Clay mostly around 4 cities in a straight line, just going back and forth. until the sell price turns red, which is generally twice what I paid or more. For the above, I would routinely buy and sell for MORE than twice what I paid for it. The key was to have a crap load of pack animals to carry 8k or more product and my sales at any given city with a great price were routinely 5-15k gold. Then I'd buy things at a good price and continue the trek.

If prices went south for a while, I'd just rove around lancing looters for xp until the prices returned to normal.

Am pretty sure that GREEN is a GOOD BUY and RED a good SELL. I make all my money buying and selling Fish, Grain, Clay mostly around 4 cities in a straight line, just going back and forth. until the sell price turns red, which is generally twice what I paid or more. For the above, I would routinely buy and sell for MORE than twice what I paid for it. The key was to have a crap load of pack animals to carry 8k or more product and my sales at any given city with a great price were routinely 5-15k gold. Then I'd buy things at a good price and continue the trek.

If prices went south for a while, I'd just rove around lancing looters for xp until the prices returned to normal.
+1

If you mouse over it.
RED always indicates HIGHER THAN AVERAGE PRICE. = BAD BUY, GOOD SELL
GREEN always indicates LOWER THAN AVERAGE PRICE. = GOOD BUY, BAD SELL

Edit:
Also, from what I've observed, this should only be visible with the first perk of the Trading skill. As the description says "Prices will be marked". But for now I don't think they've disabled this feature.

If it isn't, and that this will be the default feature, then this game makes it too easy for Non-Trading characters to profit.

+1

If you mouse over it.
RED always indicates HIGHER THAN AVERAGE PRICE. = BAD BUY, GOOD SELL
GREEN always indicates LOWER THAN AVERAGE PRICE. = GOOD BUY, BAD SELL

Edit:
Also, from what I've observed, this should only be visible with the first perk of the Trading skill. As the description says "Prices will be marked". But for now I don't think they've disabled this feature.

If it isn't, and that this will be the default feature, then this game makes it too easy for Non-Trading characters to profit.

I wasn't aware of it. I will add that as comparison into my decisions.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom