What performance are you guys getting?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a rtx 2080, 16gb ram, 17 6770k cpu and play at 1440p on max settings. Smaller battles play smoothly but battles with around 800 on the battlefield and FPS drops down to the teens. Changing settings didnt do much so I was wondering what sort of performance you guys are getting and if you have any tips?

I have 1060 and a friend of mine has 2080TI, I tested the game on both and honestly performance was about the same.

Of course 2080TI was smoother at times, but it had sudden huge FPS drops just the same. During a battle we actually saw 1 FPS, which was ridiculous. Literally the bottom.

From what I understand, the GPU isn't as important as CPU for the fps drops.

Or, let me rephrase, GPU, CPU, RAM etc all can be a bottleneck and cause the fps issues.

Also on 1440p, max settings on a i7 4770k @ 4,5Ghz with a 5700xt. In field battles it keeps hovering around 70-75fps (free synch), in sieges with a lot of men more like 40-50 fps, but it seems latest patch gave me some fps more.

I have a rtx 2080, 16gb ram, 17 6770k cpu and play at 1440p on max settings. Smaller battles play smoothly but battles with around 800 on the battlefield and FPS drops down to the teens. Changing settings didnt do much so I was wondering what sort of performance you guys are getting and if you have any tips?

Could be memory issues.

I have no issues running full everything. 1080 GTX, i7 Skylake OC @ 4.2 GHz and 32GB RAM.

Major battles run at about 80-90 fps.

Have yet to run a siege yet so not sure about that.

ive got an rtx 2070 super i7 9700k 16gb ram 600 troop battles i can run fine 60fps i cap it at 60 so that when i get fps drops which are rare but still happen in sieges it doesnt freeze up and stutter i havnt tried 800 troop limit though

could be your processor or memory it could be the amount of troops and your processor cant handle that many troops (takes a lot of processing power) did you reduce the battle size and see if that helped or just graphical settings?

i9 9900k and rtx 2070 super on maxed settings i get like 40-60 fps with 1000 men in battlefield and like 20-40 in 1000 men siege even if you change from ultra to very low it doesn't change anything

I followed a guide written on here for a mix between optimum performance yet still good graphics.

I have a i7 6700k and a 980ti.

On a custom battle, with 1,000 troops, I get roughly 60-80fps, all troop types split evenly, so this includes horses.

From what I understand, the GPU isn't as important as CPU for the fps drops.

Or, let me rephrase, GPU, CPU, RAM etc all can be a bottleneck and cause the fps issues.

I am pretty sure this is because of a memory leak issue or something along those lines.

My computer might have a bottleneck issue, but my friends computer is a beast.

Well guys the thing you have to face is that this game is going to be very CPU dependent no matter what you do, im running an i78700K, 2080TI, 32gb of 3200mhz RAM on Z370 Carbon Gaming Pro MSI Motherboard one 250gb SSD but I keep bannerlord on my HDD as tbh i didnt notice an improvement on the SSD even with loading screens when I switched it over for experimenting. Now field battles run smooth as butter seemingly no matter how many troops I put on them but siege battles particularly in larger cities instead of just castles I sometimes see sub 30fps at 1440P resolution, turning off dynamic shadows and some other settings helped to curb this but it still occurs. Now yes I know we dont buy 1200 dollar graphics cards to turn down settings but unless you have a ****ing LGA 2066 Socket top of the line CPU with 64 gb of 4000 mhz RAM and dual 2080TIs you probably wont be running at a constant 60-144 FPS during big siege battles at 1440p resolution its just unrealistic between the games optimization and the actual limitations of hardware.

hell even if you were running a top line Threadripper build with the 8 RAM socket and like 128 gb of 4000mhz RAM and dual Titan RTX's you STILL probably wouldnt be seeing a constant 60 fps on an unoptimized and still in need of work game like this, I mean youll come closer than everyone else but still.

I'm hoping this gets optimized as I'm getting fps drops town to the teens in sieges. I'm really hoping it's achievable though as it has a long way to go for optimal performance

Well guys the thing you have to face is that this game is going to be very CPU dependent no matter what you do, im running an i78700K, 2080TI, 32gb of 3200mhz RAM on Z370 Carbon Gaming Pro MSI Motherboard one 250gb SSD but I keep bannerlord on my HDD as tbh i didnt notice an improvement on the SSD even with loading screens when I switched it over for experimenting. Now field battles run smooth as butter seemingly no matter how many troops I put on them but siege battles particularly in larger cities instead of just castles I sometimes see sub 30fps at 1440P resolution, turning off dynamic shadows and some other settings helped to curb this but it still occurs. Now yes I know we dont buy 1200 dollar graphics cards to turn down settings but unless you have a ****ing LGA 2066 Socket top of the line CPU with 64 gb of 4000 mhz RAM and dual 2080TIs you probably wont be running at a constant 60-144 FPS during big siege battles at 1440p resolution its just unrealistic between the games optimization and the actual limitations of hardware.

It's certainly not to do with hardware, your pc could easily hand a Total War game with over 15 thousand soldiers going at it

gtx 660ti 2gb, AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 8gb ram.

I get about 40-70 fps on smaller battles, and around 20-40 fps on bigger battles and multiplayer. Playing on lowest settings. Will upgrade if i can ever afford.

I followed a guide written on here for a mix between optimum performance yet still good graphics.

I have a i7 6700k and a 980ti.

On a custom battle, with 1,000 troops, I get roughly 60-80fps, all troop types split evenly, so this includes horses.
Got a link to that guide? Curious to read it.

Back
Top Bottom