Need More Info [e1.0.4] [All Known Typo and Dialogue Issues]

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR

• SKULL

• SKHALL

• SKHHUULL

• SKHHHAAALL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Post any typos or dialogue issues you find and I will add them to the main post. Additional information as to where the typo was found is a plus.

Please let me know if any of the following get fixed and I will add a note.

wOxGccd.jpg
rU4Fury.jpg
The "thought" should be "though" in this dialogue option.
Typo.png
"His hamstrung was cut"

MkslT.jpg
This isn't a bug as much as faulty information in the skill tree and I didn't know where else to post this. As you can see in the attached image it says it grants strength but there is no attribute called strength anymore.
opJbghe.png
Found Rhagaea to continue with my main story quest and got this when I selected the middle option of "I'm [X]. May I ask who you are?"

67B8CDB6DB318E4B672B823576352B31BB4E33FC
When I was in a siege, at the top of the screen I noticed that the moral and food descriptions were some sort of error. See my two screenshots for more info.

46313A95A3EDE93436DD7EA0FA6D18D1CFA630EA
42F8765BC6AD03A7CB9794B8445A779708FC2FC0
Summary: I had some key information missing from a conversation with a potential companion. It appeared to be missing names that would be pulled in from variables. I noticed that the known issues posted today say "Some texts and some variables are still missing from the game", but it doesn't specify that they know where these issues reside. I decided that I needed to post it somewhere, and this seems the best place to do it.
Issue: The conversation was missing all references to names related to who wronged Ewyn the Wronged.
Reproduce: I talked to Ewyn the Wronged in the tavern
Screen shots: It would not let me insert the image, so I must resort to adding the links to those images (I just created my forum account less than 24 hours ago)
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3
Version: e1.0.3
Summary: I found a typo on the "Army of Poachers" tooltip description. It says "Sacha the Supplier wants to get rid of the poachers who once served his and now became out of control." His should be "him" or "her". Sacha is a woman, so it should be her in this case.

Issue: Typo with quest description. It says "his" in a spot that should be him or her. "His" is also masculine, so it's also not detecting the sex of the quest giver properly.
Reproduce: Go to a town where Sacha the Supplier is giving the quest "Army of Poachers", select her icon, and review the info by placing the mouse over the quest.
Location: Discovered in Odokh, but I would assume this applies to quest givers the the same quest in other towns too.
Screen shots: Image of the issue

Additional list of typos can be found here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/big-bug-typo-list-will-keep-up-to-date.402376/

Last edited:
Summary: I had some key information missing from a conversation with a potential companion. It appeared to be missing names that would be pulled in from variables. I noticed that the known issues posted today say "Some texts and some variables are still missing from the game", but it doesn't specify that they know where these issues reside. I decided that I needed to post it somewhere, and this seems the best place to do it.
Issue: The conversation was missing all references to names related to who wronged Ewyn the Wronged.
Screen shots: It would not let me insert the image, so I must resort to adding the links to those images (I just created my forum account less than 24 hours ago)
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3

Summary: I found a typo on the "Army of Poachers" tooltip description. It says "Sacha the Supplier wants to get rid of the poachers who once served his and now became out of control." His should be "him" or "her". Sacha is a woman, so it should be her in this case.

Issue: Typo with quest description. It says "his" in a spot that should be him or her. "His" is also masculine, so it's also not detecting the sex of the quest giver properly.
Reproduce: Go to a town where Sacha the Supplier is giving the quest "Army of Poachers", select her icon, and review the info by placing the mouse over the quest.
Location: Discovered in Odokh, but I would assume this applies to quest givers the the same quest in other towns too.

Image 1 Image 2 Image 3

Thank you, I've added it to the list. Unfortunately I am no longer sure if we should keep this going. I would appreciate a response from a moderator regarding this list of issues.
We appreciate the support by collating a list of bugs and typos (we really do), however, it's much better for the technical team to suit individual needs as some bugs may need a lot more attention (so talking to people individually to get information is a must). The technical team would categorise and collate bugs, and it's much harder to categorise and prioritise threads when it's a mega thread. From now on it would be nice for people to produce their own threads for their own technical issues, be sure to check the 'Known Issues' here and the 'Fixed Issues' here before creating a new thread for your technical issue. I will lock the thread, but we really do appreciate the amount of effort given to produce such a thread.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom