Resolved Big Bug & Typo list (Will keep up to date)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-- Balancing --

1. Armies encounter castles everyday, this leads to falling kingdoms fast, too.(Maybe add a small cooldown of a week, before an army can attack an enemy city or castle again.
2. Due the fact, that Kingdoms get overrun quickly, you have a hard time to build up yourself. After about 250 Days, there is atleast always one kingdom wich is quite unbreakable at this point. AI Leader should need to rebuild and train armies like we need to do if we fail.
3. There are lot of balancing issues that are stick together, that I don't know which you should focus first.
Skills: Skills are growing way too slow against this kingdom. Some are extremely hard to get. But this is quite a tweaking problem.
Some skills are quite useless AND/OR don't work at all. But I think we already know that, that maybe only 10 of all that skills are quite working right now. Even skills where you get more arrows don't work.
Currency: Need to be fixed, later on it can happen, that you fight against an army and win and get 2 Millions of Danaras... at this point you are able to buy anything you want. Don't think this was intendend.
Prisoners: It needs to long to convert prisoners to your troops, sometimes you don't get any "Currency" you need to "Buy" them. Especially those who are level 26 or more. You should get an amount of this "Currency" that you can decide wich you wanna "Buy". Cause I figured out, that the first ones who are ready are low level prisoners and at first you need to hire them all before you can hire a higher level prisoner. Or every prisoner gets this amount at the same time, so you can hire them after a period of holding time, for EVERYONE and not for prisoner after prisoner....

-- Balancing --

. Armies encounter castles everyday, this leads to falling kingdoms fast, too.(Maybe add a small cooldown of a week, before an army can attack an enemy city or castle again.
2. Due the fact, that Kingdoms get overrun quickly, you have a hard time to build up yourself. After about 250 Days, there is atleast always one kingdom wich is quite unbreakable at this point. AI Leader should need to rebuild and train armies like we need to do if we fail.
3. There are lot of balancing issues that are stick together, that I don't know which you should focus first.
Skills: Skills are growing way too slow against this kingdom. Some are extremely hard to get. But this is quite a tweaking problem.
Some skills are quite useless AND/OR don't work at all. But I think we already know that, that maybe only 10 of all that skills are quite working right now. Even skills where you get more arrows don't work.
Currency: Need to be fixed, later on it can happen, that you fight against an army and win and get 2 Millions of Danaras... at this point you are able to buy anything you want. Don't think this was intendend.
Prisoners: It needs to long to convert prisoners to your troops, sometimes you don't get any "Currency" you need to "Buy" them. Especially those who are level 26 or more. You should get an amount of this "Currency" that you can decide wich you wanna "Buy". Cause I figured out, that the first ones who are ready are low level prisoners and at first you need to hire them all before you can hire a higher level prisoner. Or every prisoner gets this amount at the same time, so you can hire them after a period of holding time, for EVERYONE and not for prisoner after prisoner....
They fixed a lot of the balancing problems with the latest patch that just dropped. Will check if your other Bugs are still in game if so I will add them to the list :grin:

We appreciate the support by collating a list of bugs and typos (we really do), however, it's much better for the technical team to suit individual needs as some bugs may need a lot more attention (so talking to people individually to get information is a must). The technical team would categorise and collate bugs, and it's much harder to categorise and prioritise threads when it's a mega thread. From now on it would be nice for people to produce their own threads for their own technical issues, be sure to check the 'Known Issues' here and the 'Fixed Issues' here before creating a new thread for your technical issue. I will lock the thread, but we really do appreciate the amount of effort given to produce such a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom