Tons and tons and tons of gold

Users who are viewing this thread

So I´ve played bannerlord for 20 hours now and have reached the mid-late game phase. (Realistic Difficulty)
In the beginning its quite rough to earn gold but as soon as you reach 150 renown things accelarate. As soon as you build a kind of decent army and join a faction you just get bombarded with gold.

Fiefes: Without noticing I get fiefes shoved into my a** which are pumping tons of gold for me.

shops: Even after nerves I can just spam shops (i think limit is 4) that produce 200 gold per day and there is no depth to it (which im sure will be updated)
Also I bought a Carpenter at Onira and when i go to Clan-menu -> others it says: 150k income?! Per year or what? Additionally I can sell it instantly for 800k which also seems insanely high

Armies: After defeating an equally sized party (80vs80) I plundered 200k gold !?

Atm I have like 500k gold and a capital of one or two mill. And there is just nothing to do with that money.
In conclusion there needs to be a huge ballance on how much gold you get in battle, in fiefes and shops and how much things cost.
Even after hundreds and hundreds of hours in warband i didnt get so much money that quick

Those shops may give you 200 gold a day but they cost 15-20k, so it would take 75-100 days to recuperate the costs.
Yes a fair income but Im talking about the capital you earn as a whole. After roughly one year of waiting my carpenter is worth 800k gold. Im pretty sure that is a bug though. That means you start a new game save up 15k then wait a year and you never need to do anything.

Sure thing, but first they need to fix the crashes and let everyone play the game and then think about balance or other features.
True nevertheless its hardly enjoyable at the current state without bugs in mind. They have 100 people working on it and this is just basically changing values in the scripts and im pretty sure they´ve done some typos here and there.

They capped the shops income to 200 but i hope it's not definitive since we are limited about how many shops we can own. Also because we paid those shops 13-14k.

I can attest to this... I've got a faction in my game that has more money then I'll ever be able to compete with... not sure how I'm going to deal with this guy.

D5BF68BD547E56FBB620B067A042009FE40B8E11

I can attest to this... I've got a faction in my game that has more money then I'll ever be able to compete with... not sure how I'm going to deal with this guy.

D5BF68BD547E56FBB620B067A042009FE40B8E11
dont worry he will probably sally out on his own without an army one time and be murder raped by bandits for the entirety of your campaign, cheers

what kind of shop did you make? Because i con only make 200-220 with a pottery shop, all the rest i tryed are nearly to 0 or exactly 0 profit. Thanks!
My good sir. I am most displeased to hear about your dissatisfactory and quite paltry sums of money being acquired by your pottery shops. You see, there is a secret to all this. Look at the villages that send supplies into the town where your workshops are producing items. Make sure that the items that are being sent to your town is compatible with the type of workshop you have. For instance your pottery workshop, is it receiving clay from any of the nearby settlements? That is the key to avoiding should ghastly sums of Denari!

btw workshop and caravan profit differ from day to day. Sometimes a workshops can make me 1600 and sometimes it only makes me 76. The economy is a ****ing roller coaster in this game so hold on tight

My good sir. I am most displeased to hear about your dissatisfactory and quite paltry sums of money being acquired by your pottery shops. You see, there is a secret to all this. Look at the villages that send supplies into the town where your workshops are producing items. Make sure that the items that are being sent to your town is compatible with the type of workshop you have. For instance your pottery workshop, is it receiving clay from any of the nearby settlements? That is the key to avoiding should ghastly sums of Denari!

btw workshop and caravan profit differ from day to day. Sometimes a workshops can make me 1600 and sometimes it only makes me 76. The economy is a ****ing roller coaster in this game so hold on tight

i thought the same, so i openend breweries in towns near grain villages, still they made 0 like they couldn't start the business. I feel dumb.

Back
Top Bottom