Resolved [Exploit][Bug]Infinite Troops, companions make troops out of thin air

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

Companions make troops out of thin air, which may seem not like a big problem and handy if you were not able to steal them. You can easily disband them, make a new party with new magical troops, take them, disband them..........

Here is a video:

Plz fix :smile:

they could make it like garriosons where you can give but not take
And then you go over their troop limit and you can't give anymore or random deserters? Not an option.

They need to revamp how this works, 20k starting money might be an option? Although you can also exploit this by calling an army (for free because they are in your clan) and taking all their troops and just letting them leave with 1 and they get new troops at villages and I call them again. Ez upgraded troops

Thing is, how to fix this? It is definitely a design choice to give them troops at the beginning, so they don't get rekt instantly. You also want to access their troops because you can give them better ones....
Put a cost on the quality/size of the army they are getting. Some restriction on taking units as well(dunno exactly how). Since without a restriction it would just be an easy way of recruiting. Not being able to take any is a good starter to fix exploit, or maybe same ratio of given/taken restriction. Im sure someone can come up with a good idea on this forum.

Thing is, how to fix this?
Creating party would cost some gold, and then new party will have zero troops, but it will be invisible on the map until it reaches certain numbers (or player could give enough troops for new party to be visible instantly). I guess this would fix the problem.

Thing is, how to fix this?
Two ideas:
  1. Take troops out of your own party or out of a garrison or something when creating a party for a companion
  2. Pay gold to recruit troops out of thin air
Either (or both) of those would readily balance this and close the exploit, I reckon.

Creating party would cost some gold, and then new party will have zero troops, but it will be invisible on the map until it reaches certain numbers (or player could give enough troops for new party to be visible instantly). I guess this would fix the problem.
this

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom