SP - General Features that should be precise are suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Engilish Translate Version

1. We cannot see the population in the game or the number of population is uncertain. The eternal population must definitely change.

In city castles and villages, there must be a certain amount of population and daily growth should be available. This amount of reproduction should vary depending on the conditions of the city or village.

Based on this population, the number of soldiers will increase or decrease. This allows wars to become more orderly. Think about the details, many different factors and features, it will correct many variables.

The probability that the population can drop to zero will also be born. The Buddha will please those who love to be evil characters.

Or, as the soldiers of the lords, who turned their entire population into soldiers, were not peasants, this would lead to the absence of production in the cities and the economic collapse of the lord.

The welfare system in the game is inadequate in this regard.

2. Fountain etc. in the game. water effects are bad. Available in tapless fountains. Wooden tap style or gutter style things can be added in the villages. While passing through the water, corrections such as fluctuation and splashing of water can be made. In addition, the character needs to come up with features such as wet and shake,

3. Hairstyles are very bad, the character looks bald while playing. Hair is low and models need bad, more dense and fuller hair.

Note: 4-5 are interconnected.

4. Genetic structure of child characters is very bad, it should be rearranged. All kids look like Chucky. Their faces should be weakened and the dirt on the character's face should be reduced.

5. The female characters look like Chucky. The marks on the faces of women make women look like they are made of wood. And the female characters of all kingdoms have almost similar genetic structure, only their skin color or hair is different. The character's traces under the eyes and lifelessness in the hair also have a big impact on this. For female characters, green, pink, red eye color and eye mascara can be added. It will give the character a more beautiful look.
In addition, the female characters are extremely white, like women who have never left home.
Face colors of the characters in the game; It should be of a "cold-burned skin color" or "darkened from the sun" color in the winter.
Because people used to work outside. He had to live under the sun or in the cold of winter.
In addition, I think that female nose genetics and eye genetics should definitely be changed because women look like Chucky.
What I wrote in this article also applies to children.

6. Snow cover on the ground is very bad. You can make a smoother snow cover. We live in a prehistoric time. And snow on the ground. It should not appear as if it is affected by exhaust or environmental dirt. A whiter and pure snow coating should be done. A more natural image should be obtained, I think it is.

7. I did not come across storms in the game and I could not feel the winds in the game. The most important feeling in a game is the feeling of breeze that wind gives. I think the shaking of trees or the feeling of tossing wind in the air is very important in this regard.

8. In the weapon changes, when the character puts the gun in his holster, the Sword disappears from his hand and switches to the animation of taking the other sword. In my opinion, rapid changeovers can be made in weapon changes like in "Witcher 3".

9. This is a huge problem. Character sword and spear moves are not compatible with the actor's vision camera. We have to play excessively looking at the ground. The angle of the camera needs to be adjusted to look slightly lower up, so that we can hit the target further.
Because I'm looking at the foe of the enemy, but the character hits the enemy's head. I think there is a big camera bug here.
Calculated according to my screen center.
I don't use a sword in the game, I just play with a bow, because I'm tired of looking at the ground.

10. Villagers hitting stones better than even the best archers.

The continuation will be updated. I wrote what I thought, I will continue to write as I review the game.

Türkçe Yazım.

1. Oyunda nüfusları göremiyoruz veya nüfus sayısı belirsiz. Kesinlikle sonsuz nüfusun değişmesi lazım.
Şehir kale ve köylerde belli nüfus miktarı olmalı ve günlük çoğalma miktarı mevcut olmalı. Bu çoğalma miktarı, şehrin veya köyün şartlarına göre değişe bilmeli.
Bu nüfusa dayanarak asker sayıları artacak veya azalacaktır. Buda savaşların daha düzenli bir hal almasını sağlar. Ayrıntıları siz düşünün bir çok farklı etken ve özellik, Bir çok değişkeni düzeltecektir.
Nüfusun sıfıra inebilme olasılığı da doğmuş olacak. Buda kötü karakter olmayı sevenleri sevindirecektir.
Veya da tüm nüfusunu askere çeviren, lordların askerlerinin köylü olmadığından, şehirlerde üretimin olmamasına ve lordun ekonomik çökmesine sebep olacaktır.
Oyundaki refah sistemi, bu konuda yetersiz kalmaktadır.

2. Oyunda çeşme vs. su efektleri kötü. musluksuz çeşmelerde mevcut. Köylerde tahta musluk tarzı veya oluk tarzı şeyler eklenebilir. Sudan geçerken dalgalanma ve suyun sıçraması gibi düzeltmeler yapılabilir. Ayrıca karakterin ıslanması ve silkinmesi gibi özellikler gelmesi gerekir,

3. Saç modelleri çok kötü, oynar iken karakter kel gibi görünüyor. Saçlar az ve modelleri kötü, daha yoğun ve dolgun saçlar lazım.

Not: 4-5 birbiri ile bağlantılıdır.

4. Çocuk karakterlerin genetik yapısı çok kötü, yeniden düzenlenmeli. Tüm çocuklar Chucky'e benziyor. Yüzlerinin zayıflatılması ve karakter yüzündeki kirlerin azaltılması lazım.

5. Kadın karakterlerde Chucky'e benziyor. Kadınların yüzündeki izler, kadınları ahşaptan yapılmış gibi gösteriyor. Ve tüm krallıkların kadın karakterleri neredeyse benzer genetik yapısına sahip, sadece ten renkleri veya saçları farklı oluyor. Karakter göz altlarında ki izlerin ve saçlarda ki cansızlığın da buna etkisi büyük. Kadın karakterler için yeşil, pembe, kırmızı renklerde göz çevresi boyası ve göz rimelleri eklenebilir. Karaktere daha güzel bir görüntüm kazandıracaktır.
Ayrıca kadın karakterler aşırı beyaz, sanki evden hiç çıkmamış kadınlar gibi.
Oyundaki karakterlerin yüz renkleri; "kışın soğukta yanmış bir ten rengi" veya "güneşten koyulaşmış" renkte olmalı.Tamamen sim siyah yapın demiyorum.
Çünkü eskiden insanlar sürekli dışarıda çalışmakta. Güneşin altında veya kışın soğuğunda yaşamak zorundaydı.
Ayrıca kadın burun genetiği ve göz genetikleri kesinlikle değiştirilmeli kadınların Chucky'e benzemesinin bundan kaynaklandığını düşünüyorum.
Bu yazımda yazdıklarım çocuklar için de geçerlidir.

6. Yerdeki kar kaplaması çok kötü. Daha düzgün bir kar kaplaması yapabilirsiniz. Tarih öncesi bir zamanda yaşıyoruz. Ve yerde ki kar. egzoz veya çevre kirlerinden etkilenmiş gibi, gözükmemesi gerekir. Daha beyaz ve saf bir kar kaplaması yapılmalıdır. Daha doğal bir görüntü elde edilmeli, olduğunu düşünmekteyim.

7. Fırtınalara oyunda rastlamadım ve oyundaki rüzgarları hissedemedim. Bir oyunda en önemli hissetme duygusu o rüzgarın verdiği esinti hissidir. Ağaçların şiddetli sallanması veya havada ki rüzgarın savurma hissi bu konuda çok önemli olduğunu düşünüyorum.

8. Silah değişimlerinde karakter silahı kılıfına koyma anında, Kılıç elinden yok oluyor ve diğer kılıcı alma animasyonuna geçiyor. Bence silah değişimlerinde "Witcher 3" oyunundaki gibi hızlı geçişler yapılabilir.

9. Bu çok büyük bir sorun. Karakter kılıç ve mızrak hareketleri, oyuncu görüş kamerasına uyumlu değil. Aşırı derecede yere bakarak oynamak zorunda kalıyoruz. Kamera açısının biraz daha alttan yukarı bakar şekle getirilmesi gerek böylelikle hedefi daha tutturabiliriz.
Çünkü, ben düşmanın ayağına bakıyorum, fakat karakter düşmanın kafasına vuruyor. burada büyük bir kamera hatası olduğunu düşünüyorum.
Ekran merkezime göre hesap yapılmıştır.
oyunda kılıç kullanmıyorum, sadece yayla oynuyorum artık, çünkü yere bakmaktan sıkıldım.

10. Köylüler, en iyi okçudan bile daha iyi taş isabet ettiriyor.

Devamı güncellenecektir. aklıma gelenleri yazdım, oyunu inceledikçe yazmaya devam edeceğim.

Last edited:
if i can't read it then it shouldn't be in the game... jk here's the translation for all my boring english readers
1. We cannot see the population in the game or the number of population is uncertain. The eternal population must definitely change.
In city castles and villages, there must be a certain amount of population and daily growth should be available. this amount of reproduction should vary depending on the conditions of the city or village.
Based on this population, the number of soldiers will increase or decrease. This allows wars to become more orderly. Consider the details, many different factors and features will correct many factors.
The probability that the population can fall to 0 will be born. This will please those who love to be evil characters. The welfare system in the game is insufficient.

2. Fountain etc. in the game. water effects etc. like bad, tapless fountains. Wooden tap style or gutter style things can be added in the villages. While passing through the water, corrections such as fluctuation and splashing of water can be made. In addition, the character needs to come up with features such as wet and shake,

3. While the hairstyles work very badly, the character seems bald, the hair is less and the models need more dense and fuller hair.

The sequel will be updated, I wrote the ones that came to my mind, I will continue to write when I review the game

wow that's actually a really good translation. good job google.

Back
Top Bottom