How do you enable the Green/Red indicators when comparing weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Calthazar

Recruit
I accidentally turned off the Green/Red indicators when comparing weapons so its a hassle to quickly sell my junk, luckily I have good armor on and dont need to really worry about selling anything too good but I would still like to fix it. I've made a new save to see if It is set by default and it is so im not sure how to turn it back on. I've pressed every button on my keyboard and some combinations and still no luck if you have any suggestions or know if it is from a skill please let me know. Thank you and have a good day.

I noticed this as well, and it seemed to happen right after I took one of first trade perk options. Both options say they mark your profits, which has to do with text color, and i'm wondering if this had anything to do with it. Do you have either of those perks from the trade skill?

I had the same problem. I think you are correct!
I noticed this as well, and it seemed to happen right after I took one of first trade perk options. Both options say they mark your profits, which has to do with text color, and i'm wondering if this had anything to do with it. Do you have either of those perks from the trade skill?

I have the appraiser marked.

Yeah this seems like it's right. I thought it randomly stopped working for me, but it was probably when I grabbed that perk.

Back
Top Bottom