Army of Children (poachers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Every poacher quest I've done the enemies have been children. I never tried the poacher quest before the current 1.0.2 patch, so I don't know if it existed before. Just wanted to report this issue!

That's a new one, never gotten that one, let;s see in the next patch what they got for us our lords from TaleWorlds.
Question is, baby poachers are a bigger threat?

Hahahaha! At least you can complete the quest. For me, the quest fails instantly as soon as I move in the campaign map as it has "-5 days" time limit.

Oh dang, that's a bad one. The negatives days to achieve a quest is just only in the Poacher quest or it appears in another one.

There's a mod on the Nexus to address the negative days issue. But obviously a patch is needed too. The babies are so hard to shoot or hit, I was still able to win so not a huge issue but very annoying.

Hmmm well yea, Nexus should have an answer in the meantime, but what I am concern is more about the negative days for a quest which automatically fails you the quest. Plus baby poachers are just poachers but little.

Yes please provide screenshot. I would really like to see baby poachers.

Here's a screenshot of armed baby poachers literally shredding my hired thug apart
unknown.png

Here's a screenshot of armed baby poachers literally shredding my hired thug apart
unknown.png
Haha! Nothing bad to see here whatsoever, an adult fighting and piercing some child body and a bunch of children shooting with a bow three times their size. Calradia never seize to amaze me

My game crashed a few minutes ago and I restarted it and loaded same game but there are no longer child soldiers, the world is a better place

How is that a thing and not a mod? Are baby people even programed in the game lol? or is it some kind of beta thing

Manually editing \Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\bandits.xml with the affected villagers <face_key_template value="NPCCharacter.villager_xxxxxxx" />
actual values found in Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\spnpccharactertemplates.xml instead of calling their template seems to do the trick, if anybody still have this problem.

Back
Top Bottom