Greedy Rulers

Users who are viewing this thread

Derthert is stealing every fief captured, currently sitting at 4 towns and 6 castles. Attempting to use influence is a bust since he just overrules any majority vote. As far as I can tell, he is facing no negative repercussions for this. Is this commonplace in your playthroughs as well?

Side tangent, the most bugged sidequest in the game is Blood Feud, it only appears to work 20% of the time and I have to reload multiple times for a CHANCE for it to trigger properly.

Derthert is stealing every fief captured, currently sitting at 4 towns and 6 castles. Attempting to use influence is a bust since he just overrules any majority vote. As far as I can tell, he is facing no negative repercussions for this. Is this commonplace in your playthroughs as well?
A buddy of mine had the same issue so he just ended up marrying Dertherts daughter and becomming best buddies with him next city Derthert gave it to him seems a little off at the moment i mean even Harlaus wasnt this bad I really really hope they bring in the mechanic from warband where you can start a rebellion if they refuse fiefs that you conquered

Back
Top Bottom