Resolved No influence gain at all

Users who are viewing this thread

KalelAquila

Recruit
I just made my own kingdom after they released the patch 1.0.2 to fix the dragon banner quest. Now that I made my own Kingdom, I'm gaining no influence for anything I do. I have no policies (I can't start any, because of the lack of influence) which would give a negative influence. Any ideas?

This doesn't seem to be a bug - you'll need to attack other factions or looters or anyone. Fighting gets you influence once you're in a faction. I believe tournaments also get you influence.

I'm not getting influence, for ANYTHING, I've taken a castle, raided villages, Beaten kings. No Influence at all.

I'm not getting influence, for ANYTHING, I've taken a castle, raided villages, Beaten kings. No Influence at all.

" Singleplayer Features: Several planned single player features may be missing or incomplete. These include but are not limited to: full game controller support, some skill and perk effects, crafting, some aspects of sieges, and clan, army and kingdom management. "

Hard to say if it's a bug or just the above quoted part from the statement of "Official Details about Early Access including what will be included/missing."
I haven't gone that far to form my own kingdom as of yet, but I have no problem with influence, so it might be a missing features.

Hard to say if it's a bug or just the above quoted part from the statement of "Official Details about Early Access including what will be included/missing."
I haven't gone that far to form my own kingdom as of yet, but I have no problem with influence, so it might be a missing features.

Yea, that's where it stopped working, when I formed my own Kingdom. Before I formed my own Kingdom, I was making a lot of Influence, but then the AI didn't grant me the City I conquered, so I left, and was left with a castle. I then went on to try and form an Army, but couldn't, due to not getting influence for ANYTHING I did. SO I'm kinda stuck as of now. Can't do anything while in a Kingdom of my own.

They need to make a list of things that ARE included, not a vague list of things that MIGHT not be here. It makes it look more like a bug.

SAME. I formed my own kingdom, never having been a mercenary, OR a vassal and took my first castle. When I took the castle, after the battle it said that I gained 30-40 influence. But my influence pool remained at ZERO. I killed an army coming to take back the castle... and gained influence after the battle, only to look at my counter and my influence pool remained ZERO. I went to the kingdom management tab and EVERY law/policy I can institute requires INFLUENCE that I cannot get by any means. So, I have a castle. I have a garrison. I've fulfilled all the conditions to make, and HAVE made my own Kingdom via the quest giver, and nothing. All battles give me influence .... but none of that influence given increases my influence pool over ZERO.

I've pretty much stopped playing. I've stuck through all the crashes. The slide show that started for me after the patches (which seemed to cause a memory leak). So every hour I shut down and restart the computer to keep things semi-playable. But my eye was on the kingdom as the prize, and poof. I'm sitting here with the best part of the game bugged.... unless I'm missing something that I can do to fix it, or start filling my influence pool?

Thoughts? --Thanks

SAME. I formed my own kingdom, never having been a mercenary, OR a vassal and took my first castle. When I took the castle, after the battle it said that I gained 30-40 influence. But my influence pool remained at ZERO. I killed an army coming to take back the castle... and gained influence after the battle, only to look at my counter and my influence pool remained ZERO. I went to the kingdom management tab and EVERY law/policy I can institute requires INFLUENCE that I cannot get by any means. So, I have a castle. I have a garrison. I've fulfilled all the conditions to make, and HAVE made my own Kingdom via the quest giver, and nothing. All battles give me influence .... but none of that influence given increases my influence pool over ZERO.

I've pretty much stopped playing. I've stuck through all the crashes. The slide show that started for me after the patches (which seemed to cause a memory leak). So every hour I shut down and restart the computer to keep things semi-playable. But my eye was on the kingdom as the prize, and poof. I'm sitting here with the best part of the game bugged.... unless I'm missing something that I can do to fix it, or start filling my influence pool?

Thoughts? --Thanks

I fixed it:

You CAN NOT give the banner to ANY of the lords. Once you do, you are forever disabled form starting your own kingdom.

I went back to a previous save, and it allowed me to start the kingdom, and then gain influence.

Let me know if you need a hand, there is a video done by Jackiefish on youtube showing exactly how to start the kingdom.

Just created my own kingdom and also can't gain influence. I have killed numerous bandit parties but my influence stays at 0 even if it tells me I have gained 5 from a battle. I did not give the banner to any of the lords previously, I kept it for when I was ready to make my own kingdom. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom