SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Clan and Battle Improvements

Users who are viewing this thread

Obviously before the Devs would even Consider this, They need to fix the Crashing and the FPS for those with Weaker CPUs, and they MOST CERTAINLY need to fix the Memory Leaks

When we make a Clan and put a Companion incharge of a new party, we should get the option to Give him orders through the Clan Party Menu, (with messengers or something) I should be able to tell him to Scout, Recruit, Defend, Attack, Encamp and Foritfy, the like..And when kingdom creation comes out, I should be able to do that for influence for anybody in the kingdom (Clan Parties free)

Also, In battle can we get an add on to the Delegate Command? I, and im sure many others would like to see it Expanded upon, I.E F6(Delegate) -> F1 (Protect Flanks) or something to give the player a bit more control over what the AI does when delegated

Also we need the ability to arrange our troops pre battle

Do you mean we need to personally go up to our companions to give them orders, we can't send messages...? Ugh, I hope they fix that soon.

Obviously before the Devs would even Consider this, They need to fix the Crashing and the FPS for those with Weaker CPUs, and they MOST CERTAINLY need to fix the Memory Leaks

When we make a Clan and put a Companion incharge of a new party, we should get the option to Give him orders through the Clan Party Menu, (with messengers or something) I should be able to tell him to Scout, Recruit, Defend, Attack, Encamp and Foritfy, the like..And when kingdom creation comes out, I should be able to do that for influence for anybody in the kingdom (Clan Parties free)

Also, In battle can we get an add on to the Delegate Command? I, and im sure many others would like to see it Expanded upon, I.E F6(Delegate) -> F1 (Protect Flanks) or something to give the player a bit more control over what the AI does when delegated

Also we need the ability to arrange our troops pre battle

+1 on clan orders

I also think you shouldn't have to recreate the party Everytime they get taken out, they should continue trying to rebuild their forces unless you order them disbanded

Back
Top Bottom