To many whining kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes but they fixed their games, that's the point, we aren't talking about player count here

I would not consider DayZ as a fixed game in any respect and do not think it was worth the money I spent on it. Anyone who has owned the game since release I'd bet agrees with me.

H1Z1 is literally a dead game.

Dead by Daylight has nowhere near the amount of content in either of the other two examples and frankly isn't nearly as complicated to make and complete. It's hide and seek with mini games and different bosses. Of course there's more depth than that, but it's not the promise list we got for Bannerlord so so long ago.

I would not consider DayZ as a fixed game in any respect and do not think it was worth the money I spent on it. Anyone who has owned the game since release I'd bet agrees with me.

H1Z1 is literally a dead game.

Dead by Daylight has nowhere near the amount of content in either of the other two examples and frankly isn't nearly as complicated to make and complete. It's hide and seek with mini games and different bosses. Of course there's more depth than that, but it's not the promise list we got for Bannerlord so so long ago.
majority fixed for DayZ, I don't care about H1Z1's player count, he didn't ask about it. OF COURSE YOU DON'T GOT WHAT YOU PROMISED FOR THIS IS AN EARLY ACCESS.You can complain if you won't get what you are promised for when game full releases. I don't care about complicate fact, he/she didn't ask anything about complicated games.

Also, none of those games have as many issues as bannerlord does now.
Really? Did you ever play/watch H1Z1's or DayZ's early builds? DayZ was unplayable, I can play Bannerlord at least, same for H1Z1, DbD wasn't that bad but it had extreme bugs. I can name you more if you want, They Are Billions, Scum (still not that fixed though) PUBG...

majority fixed for DayZ, I don't care about H1Z1's player count, he didn't ask about it. OF COURSE YOU DON'T GOT WHAT YOU PROMISED FOR THIS IS AN EARLY ACCESS.You can complain if you won't get what you are promised for when game full releases. I don't care about complicate fact, he/she didn't ask anything about complicated games.

I'm completely lost as to what your point is.

Yeah that didn't fit the criteria he listed.
It did,
Hey guys, name me three games which were extremely buggy in early access but released with even the majority of those bugs fixed.
DayZ, was extremely buggy in early access, the majority of those bugs fixed in the release
H1Z1, were extremely buggy in early access, the majority of those bugs fixed in the release
You didn't like DbD so, PUBG, were extremely buggy in early access, majority of those bugs fixed in the release.

He didn't said
"Hey guys, name me three games which were extremely buggy and also as comprehensive and complicated as Bannerlord but released with even the majoirty of those bugs fixed"

This thread is getting de-railed. Point is, no one is disputing that there are issues / missing content or saying to not tell TW about them. Just be an adult and mature about conveying your points, being rude or obscene isn't going to win you any battles here.

It did,

DayZ, was extremely buggy in early access, the majority of those bugs fixed in the release
H1Z1, were extremely buggy in early access, the majority of those bugs fixed in the release
You didn't like DbD so, PUBG, were extremely buggy in early access, majority of those bugs fixed in the release.

He didn't said

H1Z1 and DayZ were survival games based off tried and true templates that had years of development already blasted into them and they still somehow managed to **** them up severely.

DayZ mod to this day is a superior game in my opinion, and the opinion of many of my friends who played both DayZ mod and Standalone quite extensively.

DayZ is still buggy and not that fun without mods.
H1Z1 is dead because it killed off it's one money maker, Battle Royale.
PUBG was fantastic at release aside from bugs which were quickly fixed, the content was there and it wasn't $50 dollars unlike Bannerlord.

Taleworlds has been cranking out daily patches to address the bugs and crashes that we encounter, and will continue to do so.

They gave us a 20% discount (10% if you don’t have Warband), did not bother with advertising the game everywhere since they knew it would not be feature-complete at launch, and have made clear warnings now and again that the game will be buggy and unfinished. They have told us that you can hold on and wait a little in the future to get the complete game. No one is stopping you except yourself and your means of obtaining the funds from buying the game.

The early access title is specifically to help us gamers bug test and address issues on a much larger and wider audience. There are many people reporting various issues and these are being worked on and followed.

Remember that previously, people could only play the singleplayer at Gamescom events and multiplayer was a closed beta for a select group. Taleworlds needs us for the feedback, it’s just that you should ideally make informed ciriticms instead of rants which do not help anyone but venting it yourself.

Also I think other problems that people have is that they expected more for a game that has been in an 8 year development and had to allegedly create an entirely new game engine too. So therefore some feel not in content that game has come to their expectations.

I enjoy the game a lot, I have over 23 hours in it so far and this is only day 3. I will be patient with the bugs and any crash to desktop issues, because I understand and knew what I was getting myself into once I purchased it without hesistation.

I am bored of Warband, I have played for almost 2000 hours now; experienced almost every single mod, poured my soul into Napoleonic Wars dlc. Now is the time to move on and raid Calradia in Bannerlord.

It would be much better for the developers if you all could give more constructive feedback, even if it is repetitive, they notice it and keep tabs so as to organize the date of fixing said issues.

DayZ is still buggy and not that fun without mods.
but still, the majority fixed. You can't compare first builds of Dayz and Todays DayZ, The game was UNPLAYABLE.
H1Z1 is dead because it killed off it's one money maker, Battle Royale.
You're right, but still, the majority fixed.
PUBG was fantastic at release aside from bugs which were quickly fixed, the content was there and it wasn't $50 dollars unlike Bannerlord.
Yes, that corrects me, they fixed bugs.
Look, you are misunderstanding me. I don't like DayZ,H1Z1 or PUBG. I'm not trying to prove these games are good, I'm not talking about money etc.
I'm talking about "games which were extremely buggy in early access but released with even the majority of those bugs fixed."
you are probably thinking "this guy must be stupid or something" No! I'm just answering his question, PLEASE. He didn't say
"Hey guys, name me three games which were extremely buggy and also as comprehensive and complicated as Bannerlord but released with even the majority of those bugs fixed" so I can even say Unturned or Roblox.

DayZ is a good example of how NOT to make a game.

Sure people still play it, but 99% are MODS and not the game. Sure some "ABCD" people still play the original....

DayZ is a **** game and will never ever be great.

This game can become much better. Why? They have a great support and a working Dev team (something Dayz don't have). Maybe little less right now because of the C virus. Anyway these games are so far away.

It's not that bad right now. Some code change here and there. Is not like the combat is a big mess. Quest need work, but who cares. Not that high up on the list. Better then having zombies killing you for some stupid glitch or your car blow up when you enter it.

In this game I can ride my horse and it don't blow me up! :mrgreen:

….I hate Dayz so much…. sorry....

Indeed OP, if you can't deal with a buggy game that doesn't have all it's features implemented yet, don't buy the game. If you do, don't shout at developers. EA is precisely for this reason, have a large group of people play the game and provide developers with invaluable information about the things they have to fix before the full release of the game. There is a reason they gradually are going to implement other features in the game, so they can make the part that is released just right, and then focus on the new part, make that just right, and so on.
I know I will get frustrated by the game in it's current state, so I won't buy it just yet, I'll keep an eye on the updates TW will launch, and once I think I can enjoy the game I'll buy it. No point in shouting all kinds of harsh language about something you should have known before you bought the game. Don't blame others for your own impatience and inability of dealing with bugs.

Don't let all the negativity put you down devs, the majority of people will love your game, and those numbers will grow with each new phase the game goes through.

Since they anounced that soon gonna be Early Access release, i knew, there will be some people, that will cry and whine about everything in the game, but i couldn't imagine how many there will be.

People, chill the f*ck down. This is early access, show some respect to TaleWorld and say thanks, for giving you a good discount number and early access to try and play the game. Stop whining like a little bit*hes and have some pation to wait for future updates, fixes and etc. Early access means that you can play the game and help out developers fix everything, to make game playble, enjoyble and fun.You do not suppose to have FUN right now.

People that make this stupid topics how they are dissapointed are completely ungratefull idiots that can't just appreciate the new part of Mount And Blade history.

Game is awesome and has a very bright and beautifull future. If you want to share your opinion, do it the right way, respecting TaleWorlds and their work. They read everything and i am pretty sure they see what community wants and soon they will do it.
totally agree with everything you said

Back
Top Bottom