Patch Notes e1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

ı
why are they capping the income? it cost 100 alone for the upkeep of the shops
In my savedata, my woodcutter shop was making me earn 7-10K daily alone. and caused me to become SO RICH in short time. Which caused me to stop earning money and probably missed a lot of things while no need of making money. Was sharing 50-60K with lords once 4-5 days which brokes game. 200 may be low but cap should be exist!

Army of poachers still seems to be bugged. It instantly timed my quest out as soon as i left the town after getting the Army of poachers quest.

Thank you. Is there any news on optimization in regards to users who are experiencing constant studdering on their systems? Particuarly those with 8GB of RAM or less who should be able to run the game smoothly but cannot.

So many peoples with Win7 getting "Login Failed" error and cant play the Multiplayer part of the game, why you dont fix this first???
You sell an half game for 50 euro and not even talk about it!!!

Awesome job! many of those I experienced myself. only game I've bothered to send in crash logs for, and it looks like its paying off!

workshop income cap at 200 makes no sense. it costs 14k to buy one, and while they were definitely broken before, this cap is too low. a cap between 500 and 1000 makes much more sense.

Uhmmm, 200 gold daily is 1400 weekly. Think on Warband numbers, you had to pay 10000 for dyes and It just gave us 1000 weekly as much.

On the other hand, not sure if wages are similar or more expensive in Bannerlord.

btw congrats

Uhmmm, 200 gold daily is 1400 weekly. Think on Warband numbers, you had to pay 10000 for dyes and It just gave us 1000 weekly as much.

On the other hand, not sure if wages are similar or more expensive in Bannerlord.
This. 200 daily is pretty big. Workshops aren't supposed to just make you rich unless you do nothing and spend nothing.

Back
Top Bottom