Leadership not increasing despite 5 focus points used

Users who are viewing this thread

My green bar in the Leadership skill is gigantic, but the skill is still sitting at 16, I keep recruiting people and keeping morale as high as i can with food and victories, but it is increasing in a slug pace, is this a bug or did i miss something?

My green bar in the Leadership skill is gigantic, but the skill is still sitting at 16, I keep recruiting people and keeping morale as high as i can with food and victories, but it is increasing in a slug pace, is this a bug or did i miss something?

Basically, become a vassal and get enough influence points. Then, raise an army and run about. That will increase leadership.

The easiest way to level up leadership is to get level 2 renown and make a new party with one of your companions. You can raise an army with them in it for free and you will passively gain leadership from it.

The easiest way to level up leadership is to get level 2 renown and make a new party with one of your companions. You can raise an army with them in it for free and you will passively gain leadership from it.

In my game I can only do exactly this, because almost all AI rulers ran out of money and they are not able to recruit new soldiers. This made the biggest AI party in my game somewhere around 20-30 man. I get messages from the world of Kings and generals being captured by LOOTERS. The game is now totally broken and I have to start over again... which i wont do.

It seems that when the AI run out of their initial pocket money, its game over.

Back
Top Bottom