Need More Info When is next update? Game stutters...

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah it's unplayable I have a i5-8300h 1050 gtx and I can't even run at very low settings without going to 10 fps and 5v5 battles in campaign are killing my fps also from 200 to like 5 fps :_:

yeah it's unplayable I have a i5-8300h 1050 gtx and I can't even run at very low settings without going to 10 fps and 5v5 battles in campaign are killing my fps also from 200 to like 5 fps :_:

everything at my end meets or exceeds requirements. Ive done everything possible in settings. I hope they send out a patch or something to fix this. I cant even fight, i have to send recruits in to do my fighting...

Try reducing the number of sound channels (e.g. from 512 to 256), if you haven't already.

The next thing I would suggest is to play with the Resource Monitor open, and look at where your performance bottleneck is.

I have an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 and a gtx1660 ti and most fights are nearly unplayable in medium settings. Curiously that only happens in campaign, because I tried 500 man battles in custom battles and I had 0 issues there. Playing multiplayer I have not had any problem either.

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. In the meantime can you please provide more info using the template below?

Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs
:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom