Login failed

Users who are viewing this thread

Meh one more windows 7 user here reporting in, i too was playing the beta yesterday and now i get to hear/see my friends have fun in multiplayer without me..
This is absolutely horrible, please fix is asap.

Many regards me.

Last edited:
The best option for the most desperate may be to look in dual booting Windows 7 and 10 on the same hard drive. I'm not doing as I don't have anything to backup files onto in case anything goes wrong.

I fixed the problem by installing windows 10 and it works great. It was time for the change from 7 to 10 already. I held out with windows xp for the longest time before windows 7 as well.

Win7 x64 with the latest framework and updates. Login failed for Multiplayer.

I assume this has to do with BattleEye as the multiplayer beta worked when it was not required.

Officially the game supports Win7 x64 so it will be working eventually I hope.

Last edited:
Win7 x64 also. Tried to install the newest Visual C++ Redistributable, Still no good, the game wouldn't lauanch with only the old Redistributable installed. What else changed from Beta?

That they havn't been out notifying us that they are aware of the problem is kinda bizare. It's some rather high viewed posts on the multiplayer section on their forum.
I don't get it, can it really be that hard? People have payed you money and you are denying some people from playing with their friends and a big part of your game..

You would think the least taleworlds could do was to notify their supporters that they have heard us, I mean if you havn't even noticed, then that's just unacceptable.

16 hours, still can't play multiplayer and no news about it yet.

So far a bad harvesting season.

That they havn't been out notifying us that they are aware of the problem is kinda bizare. It's some rather high viewed posts on the multiplayer section on their forum.
I don't get it, can it really be that hard? People have payed you money and you are denying some people from playing with their friends and a big part of your game..

You would think the least taleworlds could do was to notify their supporters that they have heard us, I mean if you havn't even noticed, then that's just unacceptable.

16 hours, still can't play multiplayer and no news about it yet.

So far a bad harvesting season.

I can't imagine its any better on the non-english speaking boards. Alot of people with mid-low end computer still run Win7 and alot of those people often live in countries without alot of income mobility. I can name a DOTA stack worth of russians I know who still use it. Can't imagine they're having any fun tonight either. I'm giving Taleworlds till tomorrow night to address this, then I'm refunding. I understand the game sold a gajillion copies and they're rolling in money right now, but having an entire OS included in your minimum requirements list refuse to work is really unnacceptable.

I can't imagine its any better on the non-english speaking boards. Alot of people with mid-low end computer still run Win7 and alot of those people often live in countries without alot of income mobility. I can name a DOTA stack worth of russians I know who still use it. Can't imagine they're having any fun tonight either. I'm giving Taleworlds till tomorrow night to address this, then I'm refunding. I understand the game sold a gajillion copies and they're rolling in money right now, but having an entire OS included in your minimum requirements list refuse to work is really unnacceptable.
I mean i prob won't refund since i'm too ***** to do that, meh i'm a diehard fan, so yea, but none the less i will think less of them after this.

Confirming, Windows 7 user here.
I mainly play in Multiplayer, the fact it's this currently unavailable due to "login failed" issue very sad - considering refund if Taleworlds will not solve it in, for at least, 2-3 days.

Last edited:
Using win7
Tried disableing all the firewalls, nothing...
Tried enableing the exe main file to grant full access, nothing...
Tried reinstalling, nothing...
Verifying the game files, still nothing...
Pls fix this today, or one more refund is going official and a report threw HCL.hr media
Corona virus should not be an excuse for this ammount of people to be fu**ed

Back
Top Bottom