Quest issues

Users who are viewing this thread

So I went with a quest to help one gang drive another out of town. When the fight begins I realize I have only a small hatchet and no armor. Did I miss the opportunity to gear myself? A bug? Work As Intended?

Also, I made a deal with a bandit gang to take their stolen goods to another town. I bought them at "half value" from what the bandit said they would fetch in the next city over. Next city, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that, all offer me 1 denar per, when I paid like 50.

Between these two quests in the same town my first playthrough is wrecked but I need to know if I'm missing something, if the bandits swindled me, or if they are bugged...

Thanks

For the fight it's not a bug. When you are in town you automatically use your secound layout. It's civilian equipment. Go in your inventory.

It's civilian equipment

and now people will use heavier armor/weapons/etc on their "civilian" outfit. LOL.

why do you need your second outfit for a quest if you start from outside the town?

Well this quest is just weird, hopefully its a placeholder (the combat phase).

I had a different (or additional) issue on that rival gang quest. At spawn, my guys walk to the wall, get to the closed gate, and then stand there looking at it. Nothing happens. I run all over the place, thinking there's gotta be something I'm missing to advance the quest. Nope. Finally I just start beating on the gate....with my mace, at 17b dmg per hit. About 10-15 minutes at least; may not sound like much, but that's a LONG dang time to beat on a city gate with a club. Finally it breaks down, I talk to the rival gang leader through the inner gate, and both sides beat the inner gate down. Fight commences.

We won (barely), finished the quest. But surely beating on that gate all by myself for so long isn't how that quest is supposed to go, is it?

and now people will use heavier armor/weapons/etc on their "civilian" outfit. LOL.

why do you need your second outfit for a quest if you start from outside the town?

Well this quest is just weird, hopefully its a placeholder (the combat phase).
You can't use heavy armor for civilian outfit sadly. You will see, lots of items are blue, when you select civilian outfit, it means you can't equip them. They are too "heavy" for civilian life.
I don't know, this quest is strange. It was hard for me too, I was surprised to be in civilian outfit with my little mace and no shield. Almost dying.. ?

Normally you start the meeting in front of the second Gang, the fight starts immediately. It's like 10vs10.

You can't use heavy armor for civilian outfit sadly.

well that was a joke :razz:

but you can (at least for now) use lamelar/leather and other pieces to have a pretty decent medium armor set. There are even some that look cool enough to be called casual clothing lol.

(I checked via cheat inventory, not random shopping)

Back
Top Bottom