WHERE is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
It's 10am in the uk, and STILL no Bannerlord.

We want Bannerlord!
We want Bannerlord!

Sing it with me brothers!

We want Bannerlord!

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

8 long years, this could be the biggest disappointment in my life since I married my wife, or it could be the greatest thing to ever present itself to me

Hi all is this coming out on PS4 today ??

Just due to this article - Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One in March 2020 for the early access. The official release date is yet to be revealed. We expect to hear more about the game in the upcoming days, so stay tuned to Otakukart for more updates.

Hi all is this coming out on PS4 today ??

Just due to this article - Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One in March 2020 for the early access. The official release date is yet to be revealed. We expect to hear more about the game in the upcoming days, so stay tuned to Otakukart for more updates.

I really wouldn't expect it, I suspect the article is either misinformed or just worded that unfortunately. I've never known consoles to take on early access titles, and that assumes a team of 100 can work on three different platforms concurrently without issue.

I really wouldn't expect it, I suspect the article is either misinformed or just worded that unfortunately. I've never known consoles to take on early access titles, and that assumes a team of 100 can work on three different platforms concurrently without issue.

This could definitely ruin my isolation

10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LEFT. GET YOUR CREDIT CARDS READY TO SEND LORD GABEN MONEY AND HE WILL BLESS YOU WITH BANNERLORD

Back
Top Bottom