Release says March 30th on Website; But March 31st on Steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Like everyone else, my steam page still says release date 31st March, it would be nice if someone from Taleworlds could clarify if this will be updated and that we can purchase M&B: Bannerlord tomorrow!

Hi. I live in Auckland New Zealand and was wondering why there is a difference in release dates? Is this due to my time-zone or is it because Taleworld's only just recently announced it would release a day earlier, but Steam hasn't updated their release date?

Crossing my fingers this isn't an oversight on someone's end, *nervous laughter*
Hey mate I think you should get the release anywhere between 7pm and 10pm so many different times being thrown around I dont know which

Do you guys buy it on Steam or on the Site?
What do you recommend?

BTW I lost my licences and I can't prove I bought it. I don't have the warband now & the first version doesn't launch on windows 10.
AND!!! I was one of the first M&B players, I have to brag about it because it was just an alpha with nothing else than an arena and a horse. :grin: But it was long time ago.

Do you guys buy it on Steam or on the Site?
What do you recommend?

BTW I lost my licences and I can't prove I bought it. I don't have the warband now & the first version doesn't launch on windows 10.
AND!!! I was one of the first M&B players, I have to brag about it because it was just an alpha with nothing else than an arena and a horse. :grin: But it was long time ago.
Steam - 30% cut
TaleWorlds Store - 100% cut
Steam is the official launcher for Mount&Blade, so you will recieve a key to redeem on Steam, this has been confirmed by Callum.
Callum (Community Manager) -
"Yes, the keys we sell on the TaleWorlds store will be Steam keys. "

If you want to support better the game developers you should buy the game on TaleWorlds Entertainment (Website).
:xf-wink:

Steam - 30% cut
TaleWorlds Store - 100% cut
Steam is the official launcher for Mount&Blade, so you will recieve a key to redeem on Steam, this has been confirmed by Callum.
Callum (Community Manager) -
"Yes, the keys we sell on the TaleWorlds store will be Steam keys. "

If you want to support better the game developers you should buy the game on TaleWorlds Entertainment (Website).
:xf-wink:
One disadvantage is that if you buy it from taleworlds website steam will not give you a refund if you have some problem with the game( for bannerlord there is no chance that i will ask a refund but i am just saying )

One disadvantage is that if you buy it from taleworlds website steam will not give you a refund if you have some problem with the game( for bannerlord there is no chance that i will ask a refund but i am just saying )
Why would people refund an early access game? This is a mainly a singleplayer game, this is not Last Oasis.
After all if people want a refund for an early access game they shouldn't have bought it in the first place.
Also you will be able to get 20% off Mount&Blade II Bannerlord purchase for the first 2 weeks, the price will not change again until it releases, or its very unlikely, so why would people refund? to pay extra when it launches?
TaleWorlds Entertainment - "There is no plan to change pricing after early access."
Also I don't know what you mean by "if you have some problem with the game, Steam won't refund you", well if the game wasn't bought on Steam its kind obvious they won't refund your game, however, TaleWorlds Entertainment (support) will help you out if you have a problem with the game or with the key, they might be able to refund you but not sure because I will buy the game and I don't want a refund so I don't know how it works.

REFUND is great against greedy companies like bethesda,activision blizzard,ubisoft etc. thats why we love steam.If the company delivers what they promissed its OK, but we got burned too many times with EARLY ACESS going the wrong way...

@Callum What's going on man? Can you guys not just simply change the release time, so unprofessional to be leaving it to less than 24 hours to fix this. Seriously worried this will ruin your early drop.

Back
Top Bottom