So, Just so we’re all clear. Bannerlord early access is coming to console too right?

Users who are viewing this thread

I just haven’t seen any information on this. And I know it will be released on consoles for the full version but I have seen an almost worrying lack of confirmation on whether it will come to consoles too. Can anyone confirm?

And are those games in EA for both consoles and PC, or only 1 console ?
These were games that were in early access, yes. The one I like to point out to most people is the game Vigor. Wasn’t very good but it was in EA on Xbox and PC simultaneously.

I don't know how a console will run it. I played VC on a beast of a computer and it had to work its ass off to get reasonable performance.
Consoles are about at a match with most market PC’s. My standard Xbox one ran Warband with no issue and me Xbox one X doesn’t even heat up when running it for hours. I understand it isn’t the most powerful thing, but it outmatches many gaming rigs. And I would like to point out that that is most likely due to poor optimization

Just gonna go with a hard no. On this one.

300px-797799_1.jpg

Consoles are about at a match with most market PC’s. My standard Xbox one ran Warband with no issue and me Xbox one X doesn’t even heat up when running it for hours. I understand it isn’t the most powerful thing, but it outmatches many gaming rigs. And I would like to point out that that is most likely due to poor optimization

Yeah. I didn't buy a market PC. I built a gaming PC and it had to work to run Warband on high.

It might be optimization because most custom built gaming PC's run circles around consoles.

If you do not use search bar at the right corner it shouldn't be suprising to see no information.
I mean this is 5th or 6th question this week.
huh? a new thread about early access or release date for consoles?
Is this some kind of prank?
I've answered this question dozens of times.
Someone is clearly creating new threads without reading the rules before posting new threads...

Yeah. I didn't buy a market PC. I built a gaming PC and it had to work to run Warband on high.

It might be optimization because most custom built gaming PC's run circles around consoles.
Custom built gaming PCs tend to have a discrete GPU with dedicated video memory, consoles share the main memory between CPU and GPU. They mitigate the loss of bandwidth in various ways but it's bound to affect performance.

There will be no Mount&Blade II Bannerlord early access for consoles.

EA Info
- "While we do not have a set date for a full release at this moment in time, we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year."

(1) Callum posted this info about consoles on 29.08.18.
- "We are developing for PC right now and will be releasing the game initially just on that platform. Consoles are something we are looking into for the future though."

Also before creating a thread you should search to see if you find any threads about the same subject.

These were games that were in early access, yes. The one I like to point out to most people is the game Vigor. Wasn’t very good but it was in EA on Xbox and PC simultaneously.
No i meant Xbox and PS4 together. I doubt Taleworlds is going to favor one console and leave the other one behind until full release.

Hence only PC release for now.

No i meant Xbox and PS4 together. I doubt Taleworlds is going to favor one console and leave the other one behind until full release.

Hence only PC release for now.
I think the TaleWorlds Entertainment will release the game for PlayStation 5.
TaleWorlds Entertainment can do alot of money if they add PS5 + Mount&Blade II Bannerlord, also it's a far better choice.

I would rather play this game on PS5 then on PS4.
The gameplay experience will be completely different, including battles size.
:xf-wink:

I think the TaleWorlds Entertainment will release the game for PlayStation 5.
TaleWorlds Entertainment can do alot of money if they add PS5 + Mount&Blade II Bannerlord, also it's a far better choice.

I would rather play this game on PS5 then on PS4.
The gameplay experience will be completely different, including battles size.
:xf-wink:
PS5 isnt released yet, so until it is i do not talk about future consoles :wink:

Back
Top Bottom