Who else is excited as f***? What are you looking forward to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kinda lame but the encyclopedia, hopefully it's in depth and contains a lot of the lore behind factions/minor factions.
I wish they add in-game readable books telling stories about the factions, lore, myths and stories. Sitting in a tavern reading them would be quite cool tbh.

Personally cant wait for the mods to come out. Persistant World or a mod similar would be sweet. Looking forward to competitive events in the community..and ready to sink 1000's of hours into this game

I am interested in looking at all the cities and towns (even if numerous scenes will be reused until the game is fully released). I really like the work that has been put into the sounds and sights of cities, no more will we have weirdly quiet cities.

I'm really hoping a merchant playthrough will be more doable in this game. In M&B trying to get be a merchant was pretty boring and you couldn't play the game to its full potential whilst being a merhcant.

Getting used to handle axe and bow, build a band of battanian scoundrels, letting everyone but my folksmen bleed and see how long i will endure before
they catch me and nail me to a tree.

Back
Top Bottom