Who else is excited as f***? What are you looking forward to?

Users who are viewing this thread

I started playing mount and blade in high school... now I am finishing my Masters degree, working and getting married in a year... I haven't felt excitement for a game in a while but boy am I excited now!!!! After 8 long years its finally here! What are you most looking foward to?

I literally can't wait.. I will try to help some influencers in villages/cities first to farm some relation point with them, hopefully it will help me to get more troops in rough times :giggle:

So guys you know if this marrige/dynasty system with permdeath will be in early access or no? Cause this thing sounds fucink awesome

Well my idea is (for finished game) is to join vlandia become powerful, start rebelion and take over vlandia, after that only time will tell

Most of all, building a dynasty. Which is why I really hope that at least the basics of marriage, procreation, and clan management are present from day one. I can fill in a lot of blanks with regards to education and such until the feature is fully complete, but I'd like at least these basics to be present, and I've seen so many reports on this that conflict eachother that I don't know what to think anymore. Mostly I'm excited to see what exactly is in the game right now!

I want everything that warband had, but expanded and improve.
Better diplomacy, management, trade, etc.
Plus new cool features as clans and influence.
If it keeps this promises i will be greatly satisfied.

I am going to kill looters.

:xf-tongue:

Eventually I want to join Vlandia and arrange for the king to have an "accident" so I can take over.

:xf-smile:

I just want Warband, with new graphics and more ****, I don't want complete redesigns of things that were working fine before

I started playing mount and blade in high school... now I am finishing my Masters degree, working and getting married in a year... I haven't felt excitement for a game in a while but boy am I excited now!!!! After 8 long years its finally here! What are you most looking foward to?

Cout me as "excited as f".

I think since were in early access we're probably still going to get progress wiped a couple of times before release. That means my real campaign will have to wait.

What I do want to get done:

1. Figure out the stat bonuses during character creation to create my ideal character.

2. Figure out which companions like/dislike each other to determine largest stable party.

3. Fully explore the map to determine the most valuable trade routes.

4. Find a castle/town I want to take that will eventually be the capital of my future kingdom.

5. Find areas that have good loot to gear up my party.

6. Determine which Battanian clan I want to represent.

That's my plan: learn as much valuable information as possible for when progress wipes are done to make my real play through smooth and efficient.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the kingdom management, diplomacy, better questing, lord/companion/king/player deaths, and better battles and sieges. I have a feeling the dynasty/clan system might be a little underwhelming in EA but if done right whether in the base game or a mod, has the potential to make the end game very rewarding to play through for many.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom