Give away 30th march

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everybody, i will give away 1 copy of Mount & blade: Bannerlord on the 30th. As i wont be able to purchase a copy for full price (because of the 20% discount) i am instead as a "fix" for wanting to fully support Taleworlds in what way i can, giving away 1 extra copy of Bannerlord. i will choose the names randomly from the comment field here. If possible it would be extra kind if people here gave the oppertunity to those of us that have been hit a bit harder by the Covid-19 virus and potentially are not in a financial situation where they are able to buy the game. I will use a random name picker on the 30th and Give out the copy. If you're interested in a copy of hopefully what is to become one of the greatest games made thus far, write a comment on this post, does not have to say anything specific. I will also crosspost this post on the other Mount & blade Reddits + the Forum to give more people a chance. The winner will ofcourse be announced on this post as an Edit.

In advance, thank you all for keeping it civil, and i wish you all the best.

Edit1: as the response have been massive i have decided to give two copies.

-Edit2: Since there has been some questions as to when. I will announce the winners 10 minutes before the release. Meaning if the winners are available at that time they will be able to download at launch.
thanks man, i joined giveaway for a friend that have a hard time during these times. i really appreciate you doing this for our community

Last edited:
Hello everybody, i will give away 1 copy of Mount & blade: Bannerlord on the 30th. As i wont be able to purchase a copy for full price (because of the 20% discount) i am instead as a "fix" for wanting to fully support Taleworlds in what way i can, giving away 1 extra copy of Bannerlord. i will choose the names randomly from the comment field here. If possible it would be extra kind if people here gave the oppertunity to those of us that have been hit a bit harder by the Covid-19 virus and potentially are not in a financial situation where they are able to buy the game. I will use a random name picker on the 30th and Give out the copy. If you're interested in a copy of hopefully what is to become one of the greatest games made thus far, write a comment on this post, does not have to say anything specific. I will also crosspost this post on the other Mount & blade Reddits + the Forum to give more people a chance. The winner will ofcourse be announced on this post as an Edit.

In advance, thank you all for keeping it civil, and i wish you all the best.

Edit1: as the response have been massive i have decided to give two copies.

-Edit2: Since there has been some questions as to when. I will announce the winners 10 minutes before the release. Meaning if the winners are available at that time they will be able to download at launch.

I would suggest you give it to someone who actually can not afford to buy it due to the corona virus. I know there are several people who say they cant get it at all. I am just afraid that most people here can buy it, but would rather not pay for it.

I would suggest you give it to someone who actually can not afford to buy it due to the corona virus. I know there are several people who say they cant get it at all. I am just afraid that most people here can buy it, but would rather not pay for it.

Easier said than done sadly. no way for me to verify, so its a gamble no matter.

Back
Top Bottom