Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

Short but sharp info.

Now i wonder if we could get second discount from Epic Store. And, could we get key to implement forum as badge from the EpicPurchase.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

What about console?

What about console?
There will be no Mount&Blade II Bannerlord early access for consoles.

EA Info
- "While we do not have a set date for a full release at this moment in time, we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year."

(1) Callum posted this info about consoles on 29.08.18.
- "We are developing for PC right now and will be releasing the game initially just on that platform. Consoles are something we are looking into for the future though."

There will be no Mount&Blade II Bannerlord early access for consoles.

EA Info
- "While we do not have a set date for a full release at this moment in time, we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year."

(1) Callum posted this info about consoles on 29.08.18.
- "We are developing for PC right now and will be releasing the game initially just on that platform. Consoles are something we are looking into for the future though."

Sounds like it may happen roughly at the same time as Playstation 6.

Why haven't the devs made any replies concerning the gargantuan amount of game breaking bugs/CTDs? We literally can't play the game and have to wait for you guys to fix this buggy mess!!

Why haven't the devs made any replies concerning the gargantuan amount of game breaking bugs/CTDs? We literally can't play the game and have to wait for you guys to fix this buggy mess!!
Maybe they are busy working on said bugs? so you can stop complaining? I have had two bugs, one of them persistent, but nothing gamebreaking. Unless you want to attack a searaider hideout.

Maybe they are busy working on said bugs? so you can stop complaining? I have had two bugs, one of them persistent, but nothing gamebreaking. Unless you want to attack a searaider hideout.
Why should I stop complaining? They released an unplayable mess and tagged it "Early access" instead of "Alpha build". I literally can't play the game as I have the poacher's bug.
They have a CM who has yet to give us any updates. Have a look around the forum and see how many can't play AT ALL.We have no answer, no day 1 patch to fix at least some of these serious problems or anything.This whole situation is just unacceptable after 8 years of development....

+

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/322
" With that in mind, we have decided to make the game available for 10% off for the first two weeks of sale. In addition to this, anyone who owns any previous Mount & Blade title will be eligible for an additional 10% off in select digital stores. Also, you can breathe a sigh of relief because there won't be a delay... In fact, quite the opposite! We have decided to bring forward the release of the game to 10.00 am UTC, March 30th. "

I wonder why EpicGames did not release Bannerlord as a well known digital store. This is the Epic's part. I also wonder why Taleworlds quiet about this digital store's situation. Taleworlds is the Publisher right? No information for EpicGames users..

My friends can't even purchase off the website due to the login error that has been going on since the night of the 29th. Hopefully if maintenance isn't done by the end of the promo, they will at least extend it on the website for those who wanted to buy it here but couldn't. Is there any mod that can share when the site will be back up to log in?

And I have only had 1 real bug. Being unable to break into the hideout of sea raiders. Everything else I may have encountered were minor and didn't break the game, such as text break outs or sound breaks. I think people who don't grasp what early access is, and complains + returns, should be unable to buy EA titles on Steam ever again because clearly they just don't get it.

If you didn't see already, there have been a couple of patches fixing at least 15 different crashes for mp and sp.

So keep reprorting your issues, they are being fixed : D

Back
Top Bottom