The Bannerlord EA 20% discount and non-Steam-users

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, so I read that devblog (or whatever it was) about the 20% discount to those who buy the Bannerlord EA during the first two weeks AND already have a previous MnB title on Steam. I bought my MnB (Classic and WB) on GOG, am I still eligible for the 20% discount if I buy the EA during the first two weeks, or not? And if I am, what's the procedure of securing it? And apparently, I'm not the only one concerned with this.
Thank you.

Everyone will receive a 10% discount regardless of which store they use. An additional 10% will go to owners of any previous Mount & Blade title. Currently, I know that this additional discount applies to the Steam store and the TaleWorlds website. I'm not sure yet which other stores will be able to offer the discount.

@Corbul You can buy on TaleWorlds Entertainment store, you already have one game registered on your account, so if you buy here you get for sure 20% off and they will give you a key to activate it on Steam.
TaleWorlds Entertainment - "We have decided to make the game available for 10% off for the first two weeks of sale. In addition to this, anyone who owns any previous Mount & Blade title will be eligible for an additional 10% off in select digital stores."
:xf-wink:

"should" is why I'm asking. You were able to play the TaleWorlds version of Warband without Steam, so it might very well be the same for Bannerlord. The game also comes out on Epic Games Store so calling Steam the official launcher also seems wrong to me.
Steam has always been the official launcher for Mount&Blade.
Callum said - "Currently, I know that this additional discount applies to the Steam store and the TaleWorlds website."
For some reason Steam is the only store besides TaleWorlds website that will apply the additional discount.
But yes, it's better if the developers confirm that we will receive a key to redeem on Steam if we buy the game on TW store.
:xf-wink:

Everyone will receive a 10% discount regardless of which store they use. An additional 10% will go to owners of any previous Mount & Blade title. Currently, I know that this additional discount applies to the Steam store and the TaleWorlds website. I'm not sure yet which other stores will be able to offer the discount.

Hi Callum,

the TaleWorlds Site won't accept my gog Warband Key. I only get a 404 Error page. :/

Back
Top Bottom