Early Access Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn, I almost had a heart attack. I thought for sure it would be delayed, who moves forward a release date in this industry? In any industry?

This is really good. Not just for fans, but for humanity at this moment. The more distractions people have at home, the better to keep them from wandering in public unnecessarily.

Love the news, not super concerned about the uncertainty around the included or excluded features. I know I will play the game to death either way. It will be interesting to see how the game develops from here. That is the part I am most excited to see.

Thank you...

It's over...

20% off and earlier release! This is gud!

I bet they just testing if +20 influence works in real life too, they must have picked the surgeon/scholar/builder/etc. options at 'EA release' creation, I'm sure of it.
And some points in persuasion to go along with it no doubt.

And now they are gathering us to conquer the world, lets just hope they don't order us to get them some cattle.

The permadeath feature in real life is, unfortunately, confirmed and cannot be disabled. :sad:
Yep, and cheat menu isn't working either, tried Ctrl+X on my bank account and it didn't work. I want my money back :wink: :smile:

<Don't double post>

Last edited by a moderator:

We recently announced some additional details regarding the Early Access release. You can use this thread to discuss the post!

Congrats to the whole TW team on reaching this stage of development. I don't know of all of the trials and tribulations you have been through to get to this point but it must have certainly been a challenge, but for what's its worth, let me say I can't wait to gobble up the fruits of your efforts thusfar. Thank you for allowing us players/fans to support you in the process of actualizing your creative vision - it is of course great that you are wanting to maintain this relationship as we head into EA. Keep on striving! not that you need the encouragement :wink:

Now onto my question. I have been wondering if we will be able to have our character enlist In a lords party - essentially becoming a common soldier whom can work their way up the ranks. I understand that this will be made clear when the game releases and I can discover it for myself, but I would appreciate if you could confirm if it has been implemented or if its not going to be implemented or if it has not been implemented...yet. :grin:

giphy.gif

Thank you TaleWorlds.

This is like a 7 years long siege finally coming to an end. Well played on the discount part! As for all those who keep asking for information about the present and missing features should approach the issue from another angle. Consider this EA like the multiplayer beta, expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised when you discover the new aspects of the game.

Consider this EA like the multiplayer beta, expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised when you discover the new aspects of the game.

That is the only way to not be disappoint really.
When i read some posts with "after all this time only EA"-complaints my fur raises.
Either you wait another 1-2 years or you will get an unfinished, buggy mess.

And that is what early access is for.
Its not for buying and playing half way finished games, EA means you are paying to play an alpha/beta... its fine if someone
think thats a retarded thing to do, but it is what it is.
I don't know why so many people (specially on steam) have problems to understand that.
People have all the right to hate it, but doing it themselves and then complain about it is
so plain stupid that it should hurt.
Alot.

Is it downloadtime yet?

That is the only way to not be disappoint really.
When i read some posts with "after all this time only EA"-complaints my fur raises.
Either you wait another 1-2 years or you will get an unfinished, buggy mess.

And that is what early access is for.
Its not for buying and playing half way finished games, EA means you are paying to play an alpha/beta... its fine if someone
think thats a retarded thing to do, but it is what it is.
I don't know why so many people (specially on steam) have problems to understand that.
People have all the right to hate it, but doing it themselves and then complain about it is
so plain stupid that it should hurt.
Alot.

Is it downloadtime yet?

I mean, a lot of Developers have abused that system as well and it's made a lot of people very jaded towards the EA Program. Yes, it's not for "completed games" but they are supposed to be functional games and there have been many games which were snuck in to the EA program that were not, or they misrepresented their progress and current features which are all things Steam tells them not to do. So it's not like customers on Steam don't have a right to be angry at some games and their developers. (Not saying this applies with M&B, especially when reading their EA Announcement post they reaaaaaaaaaally go out of their way to mentioned multiple times the state of M&B II, which a lot of devs don't do)

I mean, a lot of Developers have abused that system *snip*

Yes ofc, thats the other side of the coin.
You have to be careful what game you give a chance, but then again even EA titles are often already on youtube most of the times before
or at the date they're out.
Still i have the one or another gamecorpse behind me that was little more than a scam, too.
Also there was a few EA-titles which are in the state of late beta and done after half a year.
Then you got games that are EA since 5+ years and are still enjoyable to play for all that time.

I am just annoyed by the bunch of people in general who buy an indie-EA title and then give it negative reviews because there are bugs.
You pay to play alpha/beta... ofc it would be nice if you got a finished game in the end and not a vanished or broke developer.

"additional 10% off in select digital stores"

Can anyone confirm that additional discount will be in Epic Store ?

one more thing..

How can we get our Bannerlord's key (to add gamebadge to forum) from Epic?

Do i need to re-install whole game if i purchase game from Steam?
Can i use game's Steam-files (backup) to use them at Epic Store? O.O
re-install? Everyone will need to install the game for the very first time.
Probably we will need to uninstall Beta launch because it will become unavailable, it might even be removed from our library.
are you going to buy the game on Epic Games?
I don't know about Steam-files (backup) to use them at Epic Store.

Back
Top Bottom