Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not see him wearing any form of armour, nor is he actually swinging for a target. This video has no meaning, there are so many factors missing, it is humorous that you thought to yourself that this was sufficient enough to express your point of view.

If I also said "delete your accounts" my message would get taken down by the moderators because they share your point of view. It is not constructive in anyway shape or form and is toxic. But I think you're safe ha
Prove you are right. Please

@Ocean Rain
@Battle Jesus
@LeChat

This kenyan throwing club weighs just under 1kg or 2lbs, only slightly lighter than a onehanded sword, and about the same weight as the sabres in those earlier videos. It is also completely unbalanced and isn't a melee weapon at all, or at the very least is supposed to be swung with two hands. Yet I was still able to swing this thing faster than any of the weapons in warband, even the elite spamitar.

Delete your accounts.

The hero we need but don't deserve.
7155351e76d9d798cacdf18345f1d8cd.gif

@Ocean Rain
@Battle Jesus
@LeChat

This kenyan throwing club weighs just under 1kg or 2lbs, only slightly lighter than a onehanded sword, and about the same weight as the sabres in those earlier videos. It is also completely unbalanced and isn't a melee weapon at all, or at the very least is supposed to be swung with two hands. Yet I was still able to swing this thing faster than any of the weapons in warband, even the elite spamitar. You guys must be seriously, terminally out of shape if you think this sort of thing is impossible.

Delete your accounts.

You are ridiculous. Seriously. Thanks for good laugh. Again, if you want to prove something, try with real one handed sword, not some chair leg. And give it a proper swing, because with your swinging, you can scary out mosquitoes and flies at most.

Nahhh, I'm gonna keep my account just for your funny videos.
Post photo and video evidence of all your martial arts training otherwise I'll be forced to assume that you don't exist.
Luckily, I don't care what you think. I can live with that if you think I'm not real. Posting your "funny" videos was your choice, don't expect same from others.
You people are deluded.
Hypocrite.

Living in a dream must feel real good.

Last edited:
You people are deluded.
What a great way of expressing your point of view, very constructive. While you're having an attempt at insults and smacking away at your keyboard with a red face, just know that you're literally text on a screen to me, it's almost laughable how you're willing to turn a civil debate into a toxic cesspit, but at the end of the day it's just sad. Enjoy the rest of your day, don't get too angry :fruity:

What a great way of expressing your point of view, very constructive. While you're having an attempt at insults and smacking away at your keyboard with a red face, just know that you're literally text on a screen to me, it's almost laughable how you're willing to turn a civil debate into a toxic cesspit, but at the end of the day it's just sad. Enjoy the rest of your day, don't get too angry :fruity:
Is this really how you want to be spending your day?

images

HEY IF REALISM = FUN I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. WHY NOT IMPLEMENT A BATHROOM BREAK METER, IF YOU DONT GO TO THE TOILET BEFORE THE METER RUNS OUT, YOUR GUY ****S HIMSELF
Funny how those preaching realism aren't mentioning the need for a stamina bar either, but nah lets rant on about animations lengths

Woldn't that mean both sides are the same?
No no no, leave him! He is a funny guy.
This is going nowhere as you saw before. I think wasting more time on them is a stupid thing to do.

We're all the same, literally everyone in this thread wants the game to be amazing, the only difference is some people think it's good now and others think it still need's work, which is amusing that some people result to insulting eachother other over it, it's just opinion.
I guess in this mini debate I am on the side of Bannerlord, however of course it needs work, it's only in Beta, I think a lot of people here are misinterpreting the meaning, yes it does need work but my personal preference is that the combat system is currently better than Warband and i'm allowed to express why I think that (hence the point of the forums) but you have people using insults and blatant sarcasm with no point behind it, essentially ruins the thread and creates a toxic environment.

You don't need to swing your whole body to swing a sword. Anyone with a normal physique can do it.
I hate to break it to you, but you actually are supposed to engage your whole body when cutting with a sword, hip rotation especially is important. In fact, cutting with a sword is mechanically speaking surprisingly similar to throwing an effective punch, as this rotation is just how you generate power.
This is pretty clear stuff, as even actual historical combat manuals will tell you to fight with the whole body.

That being said, doing so doesn't slow you down. It makes things even faster. Hips move fast, yo.

Last edited:
Anyone who's criticizing Noudelle for 'not being constructive' or some garbage one liner like that, picture yourself in the following situation:
  • You are invited into the alpha/closed beta stage of a game you've been anticipating for 8 years. You've played its predecessor for 10. Man, this is exciting!!
  • The initial beta you are given is abysmal. Inexplicably bad. But you know what, it's ok. We've got 9 months to Early Access! I'm sure it'll all be alright!
  • You create threads, posts. You record videos, do very detailed frame by frame analyses. Document issues and propose solutions. Start important discussions. Doing your part as someone that cares.
  • During the entire process of providing what is objectively quality recorded and structured feedback - you are ignored. Ignored, ignored, ignored, ignored. Not counter-argued or explained the intended feature design. Straight up ignored. Some things in the development move forward, but it's never quite the(to you) important things.
  • Tired of being ignored, you squad up with other numerous combat or modding experts and participate in creating a concrete solution for combat fixes. Many hours spent into documenting parameters, testing and organising. No response.
  • You snap back and nine months have passed. Very little has actually moved forward. Now what? The release is imminent.
This is the unfortunate reality most alpha and closed beta testers invited from Warband are facing. The audacity of some of you here to take frequent jabs at people who have contributed more to this game's feedback and well-being is disappointing, but not surprising. Most of you so far haven't been able to provide more than five words in a structured sentence to debunk some feedback or write some yourself.

The original thread post is a ****post, but one that had a long time coming. Instead of being obtuse about it, read the above and try to picture where it's coming from. If you even can. Ironically, most of us will still support TW and naturally continue to test out the EA and still provide feedback, harbouring some hope the game will pick up the pace during EA. Personally, I don't see any compelling evidence for that happening but at the end of the day I care about the game considering nothing has come even close to Warband all these years when it comes to my preferred game time. There's nothing more that I'd like than being able to right now turn on some Bannerlord and have some good fun.

Truest words

Back
Top Bottom