Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

People have whatever right to be angry, but is it justified? come on, warband is ten years old. If you try and make bannerlord with warband combat, people would lose their Effin minds. I play thousands of hours of video games does that mean IM a master and everything i say should be taken as truth and warranted? heck no and i wouldn't expect people to, but some people decide that because someone is on a forum more than doing anything else that means everything they say is fact and truth? Do you know that on steam Paradox games, great games but paradox during a sale put the prices up on their games and people started changing their reviews to be Very bad so the games overall rating dropped because people didn't like what paradox did. Just because of that, that means the game is bad? There are many people out there playing this beta and understand one thing Its a damn beta, not the full release. its going into EA, it sounds like noudelle should not get into EA and wait for full release. I've been playing the MP as much as i can handle it, do weird things happen, yup but that's because at times i play on EU servers when i should be playing in NA. Newer features to the game aren't like warband. Directional blocking was added last patch, that gives the attackers an ability to get around a person blocking the wrong way instead of always blocking, also allows for better shield walls to protect from arrows when in a group. many things have changed since warband and those that played it for the last ten years are angry about change. change for some of those is not easily accepted. but taleworlds needs new players to buy their game. not relying on the cult following

No they have not. You don't need to show me a video of "how combat works". I know how it works. Have a look at the thread linked in my description to see why and how these mechanics are either flawed at a conceptual level, or are downright broken and don't work properly.

well, maybe the "idea" was improved, but the correct implementation is still missing ... I see in your post that you have put a list of what has been fixed.

People have whatever right to be angry, but is it justified? come on, warband is ten years old. If you try and make bannerlord with warband combat, people would lose their Effin minds. I play thousands of hours of video games does that mean IM a master and everything i say should be taken as truth and warranted? heck no and i wouldn't expect people to, but some people decide that because someone is on a forum more than doing anything else that means everything they say is fact and truth? Do you know that on steam Paradox games, great games but paradox during a sale put the prices up on their games and people started changing their reviews to be Very bad so the games overall rating dropped because people didn't like what paradox did. Just because of that, that means the game is bad? There are many people out there playing this beta and understand one thing Its a damn beta, not the full release. its going into EA, it sounds like noudelle should not get into EA and wait for full release. I've been playing the MP as much as i can handle it, do weird things happen, yup but that's because at times i play on EU servers when i should be playing in NA. Newer features to the game aren't like warband. Directional blocking was added last patch, that gives the attackers an ability to get around a person blocking the wrong way instead of always blocking, also allows for better shield walls to protect from arrows when in a group. many things have changed since warband and those that played it for the last ten years are angry about change. change for some of those is not easily accepted. but taleworlds needs new players to buy their game. not relying on the cult following
I feel like you may be missing the point. The reason people are "appealing" to authority is because, even to someone relatively new to the forum like me, it's not hard to find the contributions he has made to the beta. His feedback is quite necessary as well, because one of the goals (hopefully) for Early Access games releasing... early, is to allow time for players to give feedback so the developers can actually improve the game. Without people like him that contribute during this time in development, the full release would have all the same problems we see now in the EA, and that would be a damn shame.

I won't even read the whole thing,you again ignored what people have been repeating for months and months.

WE DONT WANT A 1:1 WARBAND COMBAT

=> Complaining about shield bashes? No
=> Complaining about weapon bashes? No
=> Complaining about directional shield blocking? No

You know why? Because after a considerable feedback back in august, taleworlds actually patched it up. We were all screaming from the roof for it and when taleworlds did it? We were overjoyed with this new bash feature that warband didn't have and was well balanced

I feel like you may be missing the point. The reason people are "appealing" to authority is because, even to someone relatively new to the forum like me, it's not hard to find the contributions he has made to the beta. His feedback is quite necessary as well, because one of the goals (hopefully) for Early Access games releasing... early, is to allow time for players to give feedback so the developers can actually improve the game. Without people like him that contribute during this time in development, the full release would have all the same problems we see now in the EA, and that would be a damn shame.
One of the issue with forum posting and hopes that the devs see one person stuff and change it all is that those that are angry will ALWAYS POST WHAT PISSES THEM OFF ABOUT THE GAME. Most people that enjoy what they have done and added dont post, you know why? because they are enjoying the game? 9/10 times if they do they just say great game keep up the good work, look forward to more. but those that cant handle it will always post and say its bad, and its ****, and its not worth playing

I'm sorry but Ferimer is honestly saying bat****. I can not take him seriously
Go to the forums on feedback and tell me how many posts are about complaints?? go ahead dont worry ill wait. and then count all the ones where they are praising? Most feedback isn't positive. its about whats wrong with the game, what someone doesn't like. its plain and simple most people that enjoy a game for how it is don't truly always bother to say something regarding it because they don't see a need for a change.

Go to the forums on feedback and tell me how many posts are about complaints?? go ahead dont worry ill wait. and then count all the ones where they are praising? Most feedback isn't positive. its about whats wrong with the game, what someone doesn't like. its plain and simple most people that enjoy a game for how it is don't truly always bother to say something regarding it because they don't see a need for a change.

Explain to me how feedback that praises the game is more productive and useful then negative and constructive feedback?

Just a bunch of idiots around here, jesus christ. no wonder he wont come back. Worst community in gaming right here folks, don't understand how **** works and then when they get called out on their **** and someone is actually ****ing smarter than them, its well i cant take this anymore. Go ahead just continue your toxic hate and idiotic posts. eventually you will see what happens. but eh what do i know 25 years of gaming awhat the **** do i know right?

Back
Top Bottom