Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Hopefully TaleWorlds will not change the core fundamentals of Bannerlord's combat so we can get quality threads such as these indefinitely.
Have you tried the changes many want yet? The game does feel better with them.

I have got to admit - I am sick of this beta community and sick of this forum. Joining this group I honestly thought would be a great experience and for a time it was - I feel like my voice amoungst many others pushed alot of key changes.

But now it has just devolved into petty, *****ing, moaning and in-fighting and I hate it.

This community has ruined any excitement I had for the release... quite genuinely as it's just left me with a long-lasting distaste as to how pathetic it has all become.

I think this thread is it for me - Noudelle was genuinely a great beta tester for so long and has just lowered himself to this level of pettiness. I am so glad the release date draws near so i can put all this **** behind me and just play and enjoy the game for what it is.

D80wVp5.jpg

That's not slander. I don't believe that even Taleworlds is buying into that statement.
Of course it's not actual slander, but you get what I mean, claiming they're false advertising which obviously is not true. Anyway you're better than threads like this, don't start ruining all of the hard work you put in.

I have got to admit - I am sick of this beta community and sick of this forum. Joining this group I honestly thought would be a great experience and for a time it was - I feel like my voice amoungst many others pushed alot of key changes.

But now it has just devolved into petty, *****ing, moaning and in-fighting and I hate it.

This community has ruined any excitement I had for the release... quite genuinely as it's just left me with a long-lasting distaste as to how pathetic it has all become.

I think this thread is it for me - Noudelle was genuinely a great beta tester for so long and has just lowered himself to this level of pettiness. I am so glad the release date draws near so i can put all this **** behind me and just play and enjoy the game for what it is.
Don't act so dramatic it's a bit of a ****post with some valid criticisms

We should just keep these issues on the related boards and threads without all this flame tbh
Eeeeh this isn't flaming. I'll keep posting genuine feedback threads in the future, but I felt a strong need to call out Taleworlds on this blatantly false statement that I don't even think they believe.

Is it actual false advertising? No
Is it bull****? Yes

My point was that, forum rank has nothing to do with someone's m&b experience, if we are to assume that very date was the beginning of his m&b experience, this would make 6 years of m&b experience.

While that doesn't mean he's the utmost authority to decide what's right and what's wrong, nor you are, nor i am. If he finds Bannerlord's combat a lot more fun, i don't see how to belittle him over his rank tho :grin: I hope i was able to explain better

Honestly there's few ways in which Warband's combat system could be improved, imho. Bannerlord might be more realistic, but realism isn't necessarily fun. That said I don't think Bannerlord's is substantially worse, and judiging from the multiplayer oriented beta, I bet TW will eventually acommodate the grievances of veterans.

Would you say that Chamber blocking is better? That kicking is better? That attack delay is better? That block delay is better? That shield durability is better? That the stance system is better? That movement is better? That cavalry movement and combat is better? That the damage calculation is better?
Yes
i like it more than warband.

My point was that, forum rank has nothing to do with someone's m&b experience, if we are to assume that very date was the beginning of his m&b experience, this would make 6 years of m&b experience.

While that doesn't mean he's the utmost authority to decide what's right and what's wrong, nor you are, nor i am. If he finds Bannerlord's combat a lot more fun, i don't see how to belittle him over his rank tho :grin: I hope i was able to explain better
Forum posting is serious business.

Back
Top Bottom