Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

The thing is how you spent those hours, did you spend them fighting AI with autoblock, easiest settings etc? It's just annoying seeing SP guys masturbate about the Bannerlord combat without ever really having played the Warband MP properly. I've even had an argument on the subreddit that made the argument that warband combat is just randomly spinning your mouse with the highest sensitivity and that there's no skill in it whatsoever.
Most part of the community play single player, this combat is way better in singleplayer than the old one. Also, all those saying warband was better is subjective. I like Bannerlord way more and I find it more satisfying.

At this rate it's pointless to complain about the combat. The waves of idiots who won't care about the naunces and ins and outs of the system and dismiss any change as "you just want to spin to win" will win either way because there are more of them than us. The complete lack of response to some of the threads that highlight absolutely broken or outright weird or stupid **** shows that it's either intended or they don't care.

Save your breath Noudelle, you tried, you can rest easy knowing you did your best.

At this rate it's pointless to complain about the combat. The waves of idiots who won't care about the naunces and ins and outs of the system and dismiss any change as "you just want to spin to win" will win either way because there are more of them than us. The complete lack of response to some of the threads that highlight absolutely broken or outright weird or stupid **** shows that it's either intended or they don't care.

Save your breath Noudelle, you tried, you can rest easy knowing you did your best.
Literally 100% of the time.

- It's more realistic
- It looks better
- You can't do crazy feinting anymore

It's so much more gooder than Warband.

@stevehoos
This was intended more as a lighthearted ****post than genuine gamer rage.
Although it is funny that Taleworlds would say something so blatantly untrue.

Would you say that Chamber blocking is better? That kicking is better? That attack delay is better? That block delay is better? That shield durability is better? That the stance system is better? That movement is better? That cavalry movement and combat is better? That the damage calculation is better?
Blocking delay and attack delay make it more fair than seeing a guy insta block, also more realistic. I agree kicking was better in Warband. Movement is more realistic and allows you to dodge many attacks just by moving. I have failed a lot of strikes and dodge a lot of attacks just by moving. Also cavalry is way better and harder in bannerlord at least that is what I feel

Most part of the community play single player, this combat is way better in singleplayer than the old one. Also, all those saying warband was better is subjective. I like Bannerlord way more and I find it more satisfying.
It isn't, it's just that SP players don't seem to care about the combat that much. And I can see how if you just want to play SP you don't really care that much but I genuinely can't believe how someone can say warband combat is worse than Bannerlord combat

Literally 100% of the time.

- It's more realistic
- It looks better
- You can't do crazy feinting anymore

It's so much more gooder than Warband.

@stevehoos
This was intended more as a lighthearted ****post than genuine gamer rage.
Although it is funny that Taleworlds would say something so blatantly untrue.

Posts like these come across as gamer rage - they diminish the arguments of the beta community as a whole as they make us look like spoilt brats... which is what this beta group has become.

Yes there are improvements to be made... I have argued for many time and time again... but the game is just going into EA it can and will still change drastically. However now the long lasting legacy of these tests will be diehards whining...

It isn't, it's just that SP players don't seem to care about the combat that much. And I can see how if you just want to play SP you don't really care that much but I genuinely can't believe how someone can say warband combat is worse than Bannerlord combat
And I can't believe how someone can say Bannerlord combat is worse than Warband combat, but I understand it. You dont like it, then stay in Warband

Posts like these come across as gamer rage - they diminish the arguments of the beta community as a whole as they make us look like spoilt brats... which is what this beta group has become.

Yes there are improvements to be made... I have argued for many time and time again... but the game is just going into EA it can and will still change drastically. However now the long lasting legacy of these tests will be diehards whining...
To be fair it really isn't wrong lmao

And I can't believe how someone can say Bannerlord combat is worse than Warband combat, but I understand it. You dont like it, then stay in Warband
The cheapest cop-out excuse known to man.
Have a peep at the thread linked in my signature and try telling me that combat is better than Warband's.

but the game is just going into EA it can and will still change drastically. However now the long lasting legacy of these tests will be diehards whining...
Pretty much, seeing one of the most influential people on the beta turn to making pointless slander threads is a sad state of affairs.

I can imagine how you may say that Warband combat looks goofy, but it feels so much better than Bannerlord.
I've been looking forward to Bannerlord for ages, and truth be told I'll still play it but I want to see it's MP in the best state that it can be.

TaleWorld betrayed us and now we have to resort to playing modded combat...I predict the servers will be empty in a couple of months and once custom server hosting is in people are going to play with proper combat. ?

Pretty much, seeing one of the most influential people on the beta turn to making toxic slander threads is a sad state of affairs.

D80wVp5.jpg

That's not slander. I don't believe that even Taleworlds is buying into their own statement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom