corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Q: Most everyone thinks that you're doing a remarkable job, but you're standing there as the representative of truth and facts, but things are being said that aren't true and aren't factual.

A: ... I can't jump in front of the microphone and push him down. OK, he said it. Let's try and get it corrected for the next time.

... Fauci said that Trump "ad libs" despite the preparation Fauci and others do before each press conference.

tl;dr Fauci is talking to a brick wall

It's Italian, I assume. "Auto- or self-direction" maybe.
Self-declaration maybe. It is a document used to prove that you have a reason to be outside. (Grocery shopping, doctor´s visit or leaving country/state/commune)

For clarifying what I mean. Here is
doc_obb-k64C-U31701099291727EHI-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg
Here is
xWcjubPSxAxqTiyDABpFsXRVyqcGL5fPA7PyvknlVqhKtCUKqQh5JnNAt8jFE5wS-mc36GbKUqmXiEd0cwteuoltHKo4z57GM-AVVR89r_J--Xl772qGw3P3Nb-PIi-FHKMh-OyvcNCzYTyOyj-MKYGhkbFfiAZpqlwIVlpHeAytUviTWHNgb5o8tep4WdkJv6CDzqY7HrANmaAIRX1pU210LD0WhSwSGtR8IvZHRDyOXZVYamxoYWYYavFk

@JabdiMelborn Is it still increasing? I see some bad news.

Addition: WHO says it may be peak point. So, the last increase, hopefully..

...70% of the infection is on north of Italy, hope next days will see numbers decrease there but now we have all the rest of the country that is just at the beginning of the crisis and is the poor side, with less structures and beds for the sick. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that the biggest problems will come in the next few days...

...70% of the infection is on north of Italy, hope next days will see numbers decrease there but now we have all the rest of the country that is just at the beginning of the crisis and is the poor side, with less structures and beds for the sick. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that the biggest problems will come in the next few days...
It’s just relentless this virus spread, it just came out of nowhere and within three months the world has changed beyond recognition ?

The spread here in Slovenia is fairly contained and most of us are staying at home but what really worries me is the inevitable explosion in the US and the following possible collapse of the economy which will have a global effect.

Trump will then need someone to blame and go on another conquest after resources to salvage the ruined economy.

The situation in the Europe is quite grim as well with people forecasting the fall of the EU though I am not entirely sure what this is based on apart from the fact that most of the counties more or less take care of themselves and there's little comradeship here. Funnily enough, Putin is sending help to Italy via the Russian planes (after being under restrictions from the EU for the past years) and the Chinese are now delivering medical supplies all over the EU.

I am genuinely worried about the "period after pandemic". Things will change.

Reading news of China stopping curfews because the virus is declining. How exactly can they be sure that doing so wont cause it to come back? Since there is no vaccine, people who haven't had it yet are capable of getting it.

My grandfather just died, and his symptoms matched the virus to the letter, but the hospital didn't have any tests to spare, and the they won't (or can't) do any posthumous testing. My grandmother was with him throughout his final hours, and they're doing a big funeral/family get-together because they all think the virus is a hoax. All of them are at least one part smoker/overweight/diabetic/old, so this has the potential to turn really grim really quick. I just hope my cousin doesn't show, as his special needs daughter will not survive if she catches it.

They're also pissed that my family won't be attending, but **** that. My sister had a bad recovery from a surgery, my mother has lung issues, and my niece has severe asthma. Even if it's a false alarm, we're staying in isolation until this simmers down.

My grandfather just died, and his symptoms matched the virus to the letter, but the hospital didn't have any tests to spare, and the they won't (or can't) do any posthumous testing. My grandmother was with him throughout his final hours, and they're doing a big funeral/family get-together because they all think the virus is a hoax. All of them are at least one part smoker/overweight/diabetic/old, so this has the potential to turn really grim really quick. I just hope my cousin doesn't show, as his special needs daughter will not survive if she catches it.

They're also pissed that my family won't be attending, but **** that. My sister had a bad recovery from a surgery, my mother has lung issues, and my niece has severe asthma. Even if it's a false alarm, we're staying in isolation until this simmers down.
Sorry about your grandfather dude, I would do exactly as you said, my mum has bad lung issues and I’m badly asthmatic in a family with a few smokers, I wouldn’t endanger them or myself and if anyone would have a problem with that so what, that’s their problem, aslong as you keep your loved ones as safe as possible they can guilt trip you or be mad at you all they want, you’ve done your duty to your family.

Back
Top Bottom